• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX finally leaving AZ

StevieRay's NSX leaving AZ.jpg

I have been working/living in West Palm Beach and the Caribbean for over the past year and I finally and having my baby shipped. I spend so little time in AZ lately that I went ahead and pulled the trigger. They loaded her up in Scottsdale Saturday for a hopefully smooth trip to Florida.

SOS did a final service on her before it left - I hope I can find someone here that cares for my car like Jeff and Wade.

Take care AZ NSX guys!

I have been working/living in West Palm Beach and the Caribbean for over the past year

I wondered where you went off to.. haven't seen you in a long time.
Wish I would have known you are in WPB, I was just down that way last week

Cheers ! buh bye to nice NSX

I know the feeling. My NSX is being transported right now from Vancouver to Ottawa, Ontario.
af0af2d69cf48c8528e3878e968d67b1.jpg

Thanks guys! I thought I would send an update.

She made it!

Look how clean this trailer is - it is immaculate
immaculate trailer.jpg

She had plenty of company on the ride with great collector cars including this fully restored multi-million $ 1973 Ferrari Daytona!
Ferrari Daytona on lift.jpg

Intercity handled her with extreme care
unloading 2.jpg

New home, far from the desert...
nsx near bridge.jpg

I'd like to be the first to welcome you car to WPB. This Sunday there is the C&C on Gateway Blvd just east of 95 on the south side. And there's also a big gtg at the Tilted Kilt Sunday afternoon.

We have a few good tech's down here. In Ft. Lauderdale we have Dwight. In Orlando we have Nabil.

where in the Caribbean are you working?

Thanks so much for the welcome. I will probably miss this weekend but will look forward to other meets when possible in the WPB area. I also appreciate the references - that's another reason I waited to bring it over to Florida.

- - - Updated - - -

where in the Caribbean are you working?

The group I manage has operating companies in St. Thomas / St. John, St. Croix, Sint Maarten and Anguilla. We also operate in the BVI.

Stevie.. we have to chat. My wife and I have hopped around those spots on vacation
Usually rent a boat in BVI for a day or two to explore

Back