• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX ownership has come to an end.

Sadly, my NSX has been sold. A Prime member in Boston has taken over ownership of my car and should have her within the next few weeks. It has been a fun journey for the past couple years and I shall remember it fondly. I just want to thank this awesome community for all the camaraderie that was bestowed upon me. I want to pubicly acknowledge and thank Gabe (NSX GT) for all the help he has given me with my car. I have met lots of new friends through this site and will continue to lurk here. I just wanted to end this post with one final thought...

LBBP cars suck!:tongue:

Thanks Apk. Good luck to you on your LED lights. I know if I would have kept my car, I would have definitely contacted you. As far as the Boston member, I would really prefer it if he posts his name here due to privacy reasons. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks guys. Ken, thanks again for installing the short shift kit and the Smartenna. As far as coming back to an NSX, I absolutely agree that I will be back someday.

Sang,
You're just a few miles away from me. You can take her out anytime to get your NSX cruise fix. I know you'll be back in an NSX. Give it a summer or two. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Sang,
You're just a few miles away from me. You can take her out anytime to get your NSX cruise fix. I know you'll be back in an NSX. Give it a summer or two. :biggrin:

Thanks Gabe. I feel like I let you down when I sold her:( Our cruises together were great and I'm sure going to miss them.

Sang,

See you in the poker room.

Thanks Gabe. I feel like I let you down when I sold her:( Our cruises together were great and I'm sure going to miss them.

Come on, not a let down at all. Don't be a stranger. Still car and come by and hang out with us. Actually, selling my car did cross my mind a couple times. Don't have much time to drive it.

Maybe you can help me with my Saltwater Coral tank that full of green and red algae:biggrin: I'll try to make it by Tue or Wed this week to help you with her.

Last edited:
Thanks Steve and Gabe. Steve, I will definitely see you in the poker room! I sold it because it was hardly ever driven anymore. It just seemed like a waste sitting in my garage 99% of the time. I'm not looking to get another car for a few years but you never know. I am definitely an impulse type buyer!

Last edited:
I am the proud new owner of Sang's amazing NSX. Well almost, the car is in transit from CA to Boston. I should get it next week. I just wanted to thank Sang for the privilege of buying this car. He was a pleasure to do business with and was extremely accommodating in regards to the logistics of buying a car on the opposite coast. I wish him well and want to assure him that the car will be well cared for and driven often (Boston weather permitting). Thank you Sang and thank you Prime.

Last edited:
Where in the Boston area are you located... or are you actually in Boston?? If so, parking must be a concern, eh? Anyway, hope to meet you and see your 'new' NSX at some upcoming local event. We NE owners do get together on occasion. Congratulation on your NSX ownership.

-Wick

I am the proud new owner of Sang's amazing NSX. Well almost, the car is in transit from CA to Boston. I should get it next week. I just wanted to thank Sang for the privilege of buying this car. He was a pleasure to do business with and was extremely accommodating in regards to the logistics of buying a car on the opposite coast. I wish him well and want to assure him that the car will be well cared for and driven often (Boston weather permitting). Thank you Sang and thank you Prime.

All I got to say is, your a very lucky man to have acquired Sang's car at such a excellent deal of the century. Take good care of her and post some update if you do any mods.

No problem at all. Thanks for showing up here! I'm sure you will love the car. Hopefully, you will get to enjoy it more than I did. Best of luck to you!

I am very excited to say the least. I don't want to hijack Sang's thread here so I will post a proper intro in the newbie section along with my plans for the car once it arrives. Still does not seem real and wont until it is in my garage.

Back