• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX Photoshoot

MvM

Legendary Member
Some time ago, I was photographed while driving through town and later found the pictures on the website www.autogespot.com, a site dedicated to car-spotters.
I contacted the photographer and he send me the pictures and also asked if he could do a photoshoot some time later. So, about two weeks ago I met him and we both took a lot of pictures of which I would like to share a few.

The first series are taken by this young photographer (still in high school), the second series is my own attempt at making nice pictures :biggrin:

Photographs by Thijs over de Vest :

Honda_NSX_2.jpg

Honda_NSX_3.jpg

Honda_NSX_4.jpg

Honda_NSX_5.jpg

Honda_NSX_6.jpg

Honda_NSX_7.jpg

Honda_NSX_8.jpg

Honda_NSX_9.jpg

Honda_NSX_10.jpg

Honda_NSX_11.jpg

Honda_NSX_12.jpg

Honda_NSX_14.jpg

Honda_NSX_15.jpg

And here are my a own attempts. Funny enough, we both used very similar camera's, a Canon Powershot S3IS and S5IS respectively.

NSX_Shoot1.JPG

NSX_Shoot2.JPG

NSX_Shoot3.JPG

NSX_Shoot4.JPG

NSX_Shoot5.JPG

NSX_Shoot6.JPG

NSX_Shoot7.JPG

NSX_Shoot8.JPG

NSX_Shoot9.JPG

NSX_Shoot10.JPG

NSX_Shoot11.JPG

NSX_Shoot12.JPG

NSX_Shoot13.JPG

I hope you like them..

Last edited:
Pics look great! love it

I've got to invest on getting good camera. Very beautiful photos. Very beautiful car.

Good pictures! I have to admit that your pics are better than the ones of the young fotographer. Big brakes :eek: :wink:

Good pictures! I have to admit that your pics are better than the ones of the young fotographer. Big brakes :eek: :wink:

Thanks for the compliment.
Actually, I think that Thijs managed to get the color of my car right. In my pictures it looks somewhat lighter than it actually is to my eyes.

And yes, the big brakes look nice under those OZ wheels don't they :smile:

Beautiful very well done. I am not sure if its the photo but the right headlight fender needs alignment?

Never the less nice pictures.

Beautiful very well done. I am not sure if its the photo but the right headlight fender needs alignment?

You are right about the right headlight fender. I just did not have the time to get everything on the car. Just installed my new carpet during the week and then has to wash and wax the car before the shoot. Had time to adjust the left headlight a bit to be in line with the VIS hood better, but for the right headlight cover, I will need to move the complete headlight assembly.

Great pics. Do you have OEM 02+ rear end conversion? Really enhances the lines of the car.

NSX_Shoot3.JPG

That pic makes your car look so tiny.

Amaingly tasefully done. It got "art" written all over it.

The eruo/JDM fenders makes the car looks so clean and sleek. A 5 out of 5 rating from me.

Back