• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My, NSX Red 97 now on M5's !

02+ or Advans?

• Keep the 02+ Wheels

Votes: 32 35.2%
  • Keep the Advan 5's Silver

Votes: 35 38.5%
  • Paint the Advan 5's Gun Metal

Votes: 24 26.4%

• Total voters
"I normally don't mind black wheels but it totally washes out what makes the M5 special; which are the lines, the curves, the proportions.
It's like sleeping with a supermodel in the dark. I just wouldn't do it."

For god's sake, I would, for some of us it's the only reason it would happen, as she can't see me, and most likely has confused me with someone else,"wining".:biggrin:

Red and gray work. Get back out of the generic silver. As much as you like the look now, you'll like it more after paint.

0102C6B8-3FB8-49E6-BD01-91DE860B6A9B-197-0000003925A6C1B0.jpg

Last edited:
Oscar you need the gray finish wheels and a red BBK. You also need 02 side skirts to complete your car.

Maybe I'll paint my RSII's red since the car is gray. Go for that GT-3 look. LOL

I voted silver BUT if you have the M5 wheels powdercoated and can have the powdercoater come up with an amazing (not too dark) gunmetal simliar to the ADV1 color then IMO you'd have the perfect combo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man! Looks great with the 5's but the OEM 02+'s get my Vote, car looks Stellar with them!

Oscar, agrede with Turbo2go, gunmetal M5 is the way to go for sure.

He wants to Plastidip them first like a girl dipping her little toes'ies into the water because it might be cold.

:biggrin:

MAN UP OSCAR!! grab that paint gun and shoot!!

Yeah, this I think will have to be done professionally ... even painting ... no Powdercoat though ...

Back