• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My quick before and after 91! In progress

Just showing you guys a quick picture of my car. I got it bone stock and I got home last week so this is like 5 days worth of work.

When I first got her

after
-wings west front lip
-seibon wing
-seibon valence
-esm 004 with bbs caps 18/18
-bc coilover with swift springs
-oem 02-05 emblem
-burnt tail light lol
-rps clutch

I will probably make a build thread next week. I should be done with the supercharger e85 aem install by next week. Aiming for 450 ish. Stay tuned.

looks good, but your car deserves better wheels than a replica. Why not just purchase real bbs wheel if you are putting bbs center caps on?

My buddy gave me a set of his real caps.. They don't fit on point buuuut , lol I like the way they look and I'm gonna be switching up the wheels soon anyway. The wheels I'm probably going to get take about 2 months to make and I'm not going to be rolling around on the stocks. And I'm not faking the funk. Every who asks I tell em they are esms. It's not like I'm ashamed. I could have easily purchased a couple of sets of real LMs

Maybe I'll keep the wheels if I decide not to get the others ones. 3-4k is a lot to spend on wheels if I barely drive the car / don't even track it or anything. I can careless if they are fakes. I'm not trying to start a discussion.

thanks for the other positive comments guys

Last edited:
Hows the fitment on the seibon rear valance?

its more about how much time you want to put into it. I spent about 2 hrs with a buddy of mine just setting it up and making the holes for the bolts ect. The fitment is pretty great on it you just have to make sure you make the holes in the right spots. It's all about prep.

My body shop buddy said for being an aftermarket carbon piece it fit amazing. It's not an oem fitment but I like it!

Last edited:
Car looks great. Hope you come up to Orlando for NSXCapades in a couple months...

Car look amazing!!! Makes me miss my Sebring ......

Wheels look so good!!! You could have just said they were bbs and avoid all the haters:tongue:

Maybe try to find an Acura or Honda center cap would be dope, but I don't blame you for the bbs caps...

Back