• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Supercharged Sorcery Widebody NSX.....

Well its been a while since being on prime, actually like 2 years, after i got in a little accident with the front end, cars been sitting. With a little push from my friends and family, i finally got the desire to get it running again, and here it is.... FINALLY running again

3839120468_b17497e4e4_o.jpg

3836387204_cd71d53804_o.jpg

3835594205_85226dd3cd_o.jpg

3836383536_d7abab86d0_o.jpg

3835591263_714309d8e5_o.jpg

3836383940_638b131802_o.jpg

There are actually more pictures of the car and also high resolution versions on my friends blog http://www.stickydiljoe.com

That is the baddest and best looking NSX I have seen to date. Never was a huge fan of the open rear valence, but overall, just awesome!!! Nicely done!

HOLY F**K! ... the sexiest nsx ive seen.

great work

Jesus those are some great quality pics. That little push from family/friends went a long way. I can't decide which pic will be my new backgound.:confused:

yea this NSX is super hot! I like the way you covered the holes up on the front bumper I think it looks much better this way!

And I'm not big on the open rear valence but all in all its HOT! :eek::eek::eek:

Car looks great. Love everything about it but the rear valence but to each his own.

What kind of supercharger kit are you running or is it custom?

Im not a fan of body kits on the nsx, but your car looks amazing. If I had to do it all over again I would make it look like yours. The wheels also look amazing on you car. Frank
Frank, ive always loved your car, always followed your thread while you were building it, and thanks to everyone for their compliments. To answer a few questions here goes.....
Wheel and tire specs are 18x10.5 +18, 18x9.5 +22 tires are 285/40/18 and 245/40/18
The supercharger is a custom setup, i actually bought it off a prime member a few years ago, ive since then modified it a little aand modified the motor. The exhaust is a custom 2.5 inch straight pipe made by my friends shop LCON racecar fab. This was before it was mounted
DSC_1024.jpg

I very much prefer your old Termist SC1's.

Car still looks bad ass tho.

That is the baddest and best looking NSX I have seen to date. Never was a huge fan of the open rear valence, but overall, just awesome!!! Nicely done!

There is a turbo vendor here with a side to side rear intercooler that would look wicked stuffed in there.

Plus one on the car itself.
Very clean and subtle for a wide body kit

Frank, ive always loved your car, always followed your thread while you were building it, and thanks to everyone for their compliments. To answer a few questions here goes.....
Wheel and tire specs are 18x10.5 +18, 18x9.5 +22 tires are 285/40/18 and 245/40/18
The supercharger is a custom setup, i actually bought it off a prime member a few years ago, ive since then modified it a little aand modified the motor. The exhaust is a custom 2.5 inch straight pipe made by my friends shop LCON racecar fab. This was before it was mounted
DSC_1024.jpg
Looks aweful quiet.

I gotta say, that thing is pretty hot. I love it!

There is a turbo vendor here with a side to side rear intercooler that would look wicked stuffed in there.......

Yea but the heat from the exhaust would make it useless...

Back