• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Wingwested Sebring

That looks great! Did you take off the head light washers and replace the hood emblem? The clear side marker is a nice touch.
Rear sprats will give it a cleaner look and it will cover the tail pipes from the side view. I agree with you the painted roof on your car looks better now. I have a red car and love the black top.
Why did you tint the back window and not the fronts?

Hey Nick
Forget the Ferrari you need to do that to your car. :D

Last edited:
I will have that Wings West Lip and Side Skirt on my Monaco Blue Wednesday installed by Wings West with a lifetime warranty on the fitment and paint to not chip. I have seen other Wings West without the gaps mention in this thread. Possibly due to non professional installation. Install, paint and warranty came out to $1024.00.

Tan

painlus, I do not have any ill side effects by using the big wheel-adapters. They are not spacers so they do not cause the usual problems related to them... look at Dali Racing for 25mm ones (H&R product).

prov4re, thanks!
I took away the big ugly black washers... they stood up too much on a light colored car! ...and I never used them anyway...
The hood emblem was replaced and the front side marker are the ITR ones! :D

I am wondering wether to remove the Fog lights or not... any advice for/against it (beside the use durng fog days, I never drive my NSX in that days)?

gheba_nsx said:
I am wondering wether to remove the Fog lights or not... any advice for/against it (beside the use durng fog days, I never drive my NSX in that days)?

To help you to decide, I photoshoped your photo...What do you think ?

Attachments

• ghebansx.jpg
    ghebansx.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,825
Thanks Enzo... looks nice! I have to watch them several times and decide...

Anyway, what is the difference between the two photos? (damn jetlag... my attention is in a subzero level... ;) )

gheba_nsx said:
Anyway, what is the difference between the two photos? (damn jetlag... my attention is in a subzero level... ;) )

Look closely at the air intake in the middle...Do you remember Lino's NSX ? ;)

gheba_nsx said:
painlus, I do not have any ill side effects by using the big wheel-adapters. They are not spacers so they do not cause the usual problems related to them... look at Dali Racing for 25mm ones (H&R product).

Whre did you get the 40 mm for the rear? Dali doesn't have them that big. :) Appreciate your help...

I do not have the back, sorry... I think it is the worst looking part of the kit (IMO) and it does not mix well with the OEM-similar look I wanted to get. Do a search in the gallery and you should be able to find it!

Giuseppe,

If one day, u will the rear... i have mine for sale... new in stock :)

And since it is quite a common email I am getting lately, an average of 2 per day (-> Picture of the Month related).

The wheel adapters (NOT spacers) are 25mm in front and 40mm in the back. The 40mm are no more available. The 25mm for front and rear are available through Dali Racing, they are the H&R ones. I know, in the photo at Dali you see spacers, but are in reality wheel-adapters and do not require any longer stud. It can be installed in 5 minutes per wheel... very very easy procedure.. No rubbibg at all with my Bilstein on lower perch (a drop of 2cm).

This should answer all common questions on the subject for the others trying to get the MEATY wheels look with the OEMs :D .

Here's the side picture to see how the gap is filled!

Attachments

• res dscf0220.jpg
    res dscf0220.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,609
Giuseppe,

Your NSX is as beautiful than the iMac G4 box in your garage ! :D

And coming from me it's a compliment ! ;)

What an eye! :D

Yes, we use it in the garage for keeping track of which car is in or out, if the automated door is open, ... and other"complicated" ;) tasks it can easily achieve.

Seriously, my sister is quite happy about it! :)

Back