• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NA2 LED Tailights from Clearcorners

PoohBEAR said:
One penny per light bulb?
haha yeah and the light housing comes free :biggrin:

Mike Hughes said:
$2000 for tail lights?

Surely you jest.

But what isn't expensive for this car

10K+ for NSX-R seats?

1k+ for a procar CF rear garnish?

several thousand for a procar CF hood.

avalon96 said:
But what isn't expensive for this car

10K+ for NSX-R seats?

1k+ for a procar CF rear garnish?

several thousand for a procar CF hood.

The NSX-R seats are only that highly priced by Honda to prevent 50 units produced per month. :) It's only a matter of branding the Type-R. The 10k+ never ever reflects the costs of developing and producing them. Honda set that price that we DON'T buy them. :D

Never seen the Procar stuff in person but I think the quality is great but highly priced (too high for an economist like for me :)).

The taillight's are very hot indeed, but at that price I think about doing them myself. :)

Re: NA1/NA2 LED Tailights from Clearcorners

Hi guys,

I've just sent my taillamps to Michael at ClearCorners. So far, communication and service from this vendor have been excellent. we have talked about doing additional rear fog lamps by having a double array of led in the reverse lamp.

sure $1,675.00 for '91 might sound expensive, but quality has its price. i'm buying some parts from Procar also, so to me this sounds reasonable $.

once i have them back, will give feedback to all you guys

AC

There are a number of threads on 'Prime regarding LED conversions.

For those interested in DIY, check out this forum. Loads of info on how to go about doing this yourself.

Wow those LED's do look cool... I am dissapointed Honda has this on a TL and not an a new NSX. Someone should take the reigns on this and make one for a bit less money.

TURBO2GO said:
Wow those LED's do look cool... I am dissapointed Honda has this on a TL and not an a new NSX. Someone should take the reigns on this and make one for a bit less money.
AMEN.............:biggrin:

OK guys, I will release any information in 2 weeks regarding offering this LED conversion @ a reasonable price. PM me if you want to know more details.
My tailights already apart and awaiting for my custom LED panels.

NOTE: this conversion is for ALL year NSXs

1. DrVolk is first on my list

OK guys, I will release any information in 2 weeks regarding offering this LED conversion @ a reasonable price. PM me if you want to know more details.

reasonable means....????

if you search for RyanITV's previous car (the car is now in california with another user on this site) his has the rear tail light clearcorner's conversion and it looks amazing...i'll see if i can dig up the for sale thread.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112066
that's the link to the current for sale thread. prepare those towels!

Last edited:
Re: NA2 LED Taillights from Clearcorners

if you search for RyanITV's previous car (the car is now in california with another user on this site) his has the rear tail light clearcorner's conversion and it looks amazing...i'll see if i can dig up the for sale thread.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112066
that's the link to the current for sale thread. prepare those towels!

Here is my loaner set while Clear Corners do led conversion on my 02 taillights. I had to get them when I saw RyanITV's NSX with Clearcorners LED headlights and taillights conversions.

I tried all kinds of LED bulbs, but none compare to Clearcorners.

I installed the ClearCorners LED Tail Lights today. I can say the lights are unbelievable. Just amazing.:eek: These are a loaner set, until my 02 Tail Lights are done.

Brake lights and Signal lights
IMG_3648.JPG

Parking lights
IMG_3667.JPG

Parking lights and Signal lights
IMG_3665.JPG

Reverse light
IMG_3670.JPG

I really like the LED tail lights but not big on the horizontal lines it makes when the parking lights are on... if only the parking lights were just solid and get brighter when you hit the brakes I think it would be perfect. :)

I really like the LED tail lights but not big on the horizontal lines it makes when the parking lights are on... if only the parking lights were just solid and get brighter when you hit the brakes I think it would be perfect. :)

I hate to constantly keep tooting clearcorners horn but have you seen these in person?

Not one person have I met that wasn't impressed. And yes, these suckers are bright as heck when you brake (and I don't even have the race application, which is even brighter).

Seriously, the horizontal lines look great in person.

PM'd looking for info on these NO reply?? what is the build quality?..what type of parts radioshack?? how are these compared to CC's or do they?

Last edited:
Back