• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nashville Meet & Cookout May 19

Hey everyone,
We are having a meet in Nashville on May 19th. It will be a good chance to meet up with other NSX owners and do the thing we all love, look at and talk about our cars. We are being hosted by a shop that has just hired a NSX mechanic so it will give you the chance to meet them in the event you ever need their services.

They are hosting our meet at their shop and are having a cookout for us.

I want to say Thanks to Mike of TrackOne for hosting us.

Mike

Nashville (Saturday May 19th 12-4pm cst)
Meet and Greet Cookout

Track One Motorsports
4496 Gosey Hill rd.
Franklin Tn 37064
Phone - 615-499-3274
Mike Zusin (owner
)

btw...This could also give you a chance to see some mods others have done in person rather then being dependant on low res pictures or youtube videos.

Last edited:
I'm going to see if they can start on my car a couple of days before the meet, so mine may be in pieces :redface:. I only have a limited amount of time off and a 1800 mile round trip.

Can't wait to hang out with you guys.

Mike

I did post this in the Atlanta section so hopefully some can make it. Where are the Nashville owners?

Mike

Last edited:
Thanks Mike! I'll see if I can swing this... :cool:

Ok, so from knoxville we have

1. Tru_Shine -Eric
2. Titanium Vtec- James
3. biscuits-
4. Lynn (not on Prime) will be joining us with his 1999 Kaiser.

Richard will be in Germany that weekend, so we are four for now. I sent a few txts, to a few other owners and I'm waiting for their reply. We need more cars!!!!

Thanks Mike! I'll see if I can swing this... :cool:

Hey buddy, hope you can, it's been a long time. You need a day off from the yard work :wink:. bizlipkick will be driving from KY.

4. Lynn (not on Prime) will be joining us with his 1999 Kaiser.

Richard will be in Germany that weekend, so we are four for now. I sent a few txts, to a few other owners and I'm waiting for their reply. We need more cars!!!!

You guys are going to have a awesome drive together :cool:

Hope you can make it Barque.

Mike

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

So what are you guys liking food wise? We can grill just about anything so just let me know and we'll be eating good :)

-Mike

I don't really drink but i would be happy to buy the beer :wink:. Heck i may have a couple with you :biggrin:

Mike

This is fairly close to me so I'm going to try to be there, schedule permitting. I've also let the Barn Man know about this and he says he will try his damnedest to show.

I eat damn near any meat product on the planet so do your worst, Mike.:wink:

This is fairly close to me so I'm going to try to be there, schedule permitting. I've also let the Barn Man know about this and he says he will try his damnedest to show.

I eat damn near any meat product on the planet so do your worst, Mike.:wink:

Steve, whats that other guys name/screen name with the red wide body from Memphis?

That's great Stevieray, hope you can make it.

Steve, whats that other guys name/screen name with the red wide body from Memphis?

That would be PJ (fifthearth). Unfortunately, i don't think he will be able to make it. They have a new baby at home, congrats PJ my friend :smile:.

Mike

Thanks Steve ! We got a girl this time around, she have a big brother that's almost 2 now.... As you can imagine, very busy around the house and no sleep... ha ha... Wouldn't trade it for the world though, loving every minute of it :biggrin:

Congrats man, we have a little one on the way too. she only 2 months along though, so we dont know what it is yet. we're hoping for a boy. we already have a 2 1/2 year old girl... (who is the bomb!) wouldn't trade it for anything either.

Back