• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nashville Meet & Cookout May 19

Hey guys,
Mike tells me there is a large car meet happening not far from the shop on Saturday night after our meet if any of you are interested. He has also invited a select few other customers with nice cars to the shop so there will be other cars to check out.

Mike

Hey guys,
Mike tells me there is a large car meet happening not far from the shop on Saturday night after our meet if any of you are interested. He has also invited a select few other customers with nice cars to the shop so there will be other cars to check out.

Mike

Hopefully it is some of the the GTR's he has been working on lately /drool

Dropped my baby off at the shop today.

Dan's got his hands up her skirt. Hope he's gentle since it's her first time :redface:

Mike

191b81e1.jpg

That's great Mike.

Yeah i spoke with Biscuits, too bad he couldn't make it. I did get some springs from him and he dropped them off in Nasville for me, Thanks man :cool:.

I just wish i could have gotton everything done this weekend. Half the stuff i bought has problems :frown:.

But tomorrow is going to be AWESOME, can't wait.

Mike

Had a great time, thanks to everyone who came. I think there were 7 NSX's although one was in pieces :redface: and one GTR. Didn't have my camera but here are a couple cell phone pics.

Mike

c92e62f5.jpg

537bcc51.jpg

Dan's sweet pocket rocket

6e388638.jpg

Last edited:
More pictures will be up soon, I didn't get to take any but I had two photographers there taking plenty of pictures for the Speedhunters feature ;)

Here are a few of Mike's beautiful LBBP NSX-T.

Awesome man! love the wheel color combo!

Hey, thank you Chris.

Hope you can make the next meet. We will try for the Dragon, just watch the tennessee meet thread.

Mike

Back