• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NBA Playoff thread

0vnxlv.jpg

Lakers have a new logo.

lol... sadly I dont think their future is very bright either. They will have to pull off some monster deal to get them back to glory. I'm still a fan though...

Jerry Buss please guide your children into making some good decisions for us.... PLEASE!

[MENTION=35423]peterandrews[/MENTION].... i'm a life long Laker fan... I think LBJ is great and will do great things in his 4 years with us. But I'm hoping that he'll be patient and not want to get rid of the young pieces we have maturing before our eyes. Lonzo once he gets complete confidence will turn in more performances like the one last night. He is a Jason Kidd in the making with possibly a little more up side.

I want to revive this topic. I want to talk to someone about Basketball. Year in and year out I root for Lebron to win at all and always something bad happens. In my opinion, he's the greatest basketball player of all time and it's not even close. I believe that at the end of his career he will have 6 or more rings. This year with the Lakers is a special one, I feel the title coming!

I am a lifelong Laker fan. However, you need to stop trusting your feelings because the Lakers won't even get to the finals this year.

Lebron will never be the GOAT. He is not a clutch player like Mike was. GOAT because of Game 7? Come on...he didn't even hit the bucket that won the game. Kyrie was the reason they won that game.

MJ is the GOAT to me through and through. I don't want to be labeled a homer, so i have to give people the possibility of GOAT Lebron (as his career isn't over just yet).

Last edited:
Back