• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

need aem tuner

Have not seen you post in ages. Are you looking for a local tuner or willing to travel?

=g=

yeah, I've been covered up in work. havent driven my car in over a year. just havent had time. now that i finally have time, the damn car isnt running right :mad: it was originally tuned by battleground engineering in Atl, but I was hoping to find someone closer than that.

I've never heard of AEM EMS losing the program from being disconnected. I take my AEM EMS out of the race car and it has sat over a year with no problem.

Rahim

Tony Palo at T1 racing here in Dallas. 214-607-9022
He is a certified AEM tuner and has his own dyno in his shop

However, who ever last tuned your AEM should have your "file" that they can email to you. You can download that file from your laptop right into the AEM in your car using an inexpensive USB to Serial cable you can get from radio shack.

Good Luck

I've never heard of AEM EMS losing the program from being disconnected. I take my AEM EMS out of the race car and it has sat over a year with no problem.

Rahim

Likewise, I've had an AEM that sat up from well over a year for a s2000. Plugged it into another S2000 and the tune was still there.

Back