• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 2005 NSX for sale

I was recently browsing some sites and found an interesting listing. This is apparently a new 2005 NSX at an Acura Dealership. Although, I am happy NSX owner, I was fascinated by this ad and figured I would give them a call to see if it was real or merely a technical error. Honestly, I gave some serious thought to adding this one to my collection for it was a color that I liked and it was apparently new.

I did call the dealership and spoke with a salesman who thought it was an error as well. Nonetheless, he checked on it and it is truly at the dealership. Apparently, the owner of the dealership sequestered the vehicle sometime after it arrived. Though, it seems that when I called the owner had a change of heart and decided not to sell it. Strange. It could be that he read posts about individuals who ultimately regretted getting rid of their NSXs. Marketing ploy? Who knows?

http://www.jaywolfeacura.com/new-in...cura&SBmodel=NSX-T&SBtrim=clear&SBprice=clear

Holy Cow! For someone looking for a brand new NSX this is about the only opportunity you'll find!

It will sell for its listing price.

Amazing, they aren't asking any premium over MSRP. Someone better jump on this.

Yeah, but they are looking for that special someone that MUST have a brand new 2005 and is willing to pay $90+k for it. It might be just very hard to find that person.
Steve

If it had a black interior, I would have considered this as a replacement for my current 2005.

Is that what the silver interior looks like? I always thought it was lighter than that. Thinking about my black interior, I guess it's about right though. I could totally go for a silver interior!

Anyone have any idea how much it would cost to switch from black to silver interior on a 2000?

The only reason to buy this new is if you are a collector or if you have a ton of extra money (nothing wrong with either). Otherwise, you can find an excellent condition 2005 with low miles that has depreciated. Most people with NSXs that are so new have babied them anyways.

But if you want to spend an extra $25K for the new car smell, that's great.

I thought there was a black one that was posted recently for sale with 24 miles or something like that. I thought this car would have even less miles then that.

I thought there was a black one that was posted recently for sale with 24 miles or something like that. I thought this car would have even less miles then that.

You may be recalling the one listed below on Prime Classified listed about 45 days ago.

2005 NSXT Red with 6 speed ONLY 21 miles!

VIN# JH4NA21615S000181

Asking $105,000

This has to be one of the only AS NEW 2005 NSXT's available for sale anywhere!

Please call 208-539-7080

Located in TWIN FALLS, IDAHO

contact the dealership...car is NOT even for sale. I think it's probably a marketing scheme....:mad:

You may be recalling the one listed below on Prime Classified listed about 45 days ago.

2005 NSXT Red with 6 speed ONLY 21 miles!

VIN# JH4NA21615S000181

Asking $105,000

This has to be one of the only AS NEW 2005 NSXT's available for sale anywhere!

Please call 208-539-7080

Located in TWIN FALLS, IDAHO

Yup thats it. Thanks for finding and posting about it.

must have driven it in reverse all these years. LOL

there must be a ton of bugs on the rear bumper.

if I had that kinda money i would buy it, strip everything out of it and put it in my 92 NSX Coupe I swear to god I would.

but leave the bug-eyed bubble lights with the frame when I sell it for Aluminum scrap yard

Back