• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 9/11 home video just released

Re: **VID** New 9/11 home video just released

Wow......looks like the government got to this video too.......all the main events have been edited. What a shame.

They fail to show the 'second' mystery plane hit *how convenient*, the first tower falling is edited so you can't see the shake/hear the explosions from the ground floor, and the same with the second building. Just doesn't add up.

Otherwise, I was stunned. God bless them.

right back atcha

Jimbo said:
Sad...

Hey johnny010...

I see your tinfoil hat is firmly in place. :mad:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/3491861.html
regarding the vid, fascinating footage, tragic to say the least. a must see

i'll back up your link with a quote from an equally weak link:

....But the March 2005 issue of Popular Mechanics (PM) plumbs new depths of nepotism and Hearst-style "yellow journalism" with its cover story about 9/11. PM's senior researcher, 25-year-old Benjamin Chertoff, authored a propagandistic cover story entitled "Debunking 9/11 Lies" which seeks to discredit all independent 9/11 research that challenges the official version of events.

"Conspiracy theories can't stand up to the hard facts," the cover reads. "After an in-depth investigation, PM answers with the truth," it says. But the article fails to provide evidence to support its claims and doesn't answer the key question: What caused the collapses of the twin towers and the 47-story World Trade Center 7?

The Chertoff article goes on to confront the "poisonous claims" of 16 "myths" spun by "extremist" 9/11 researchers like myself with "irrefutable facts," mostly provided by individuals in the employ of the U.S. government.

But who is Benjamin Chertoff, the "senior researcher" at Popular Mechanics who is behind the article? American Free Press has learned that he is none other than a cousin of Michael Chertoff, the new Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

This means that Hearst paid Benjamin Chertoff to write an article supporting the seriously flawed explanation that is based on a practically non-existent investigation of the terror event that directly led to the creation of the massive national security department his "cousin" now heads....

if it was seen on the cover of popular mechanics, it's gotta be real
lrg_cover.jpg

talk about towing the line "written so you can understand it..."
last time i looked, the constitution allows for freedom of speech, even if said
expression was valid/invalid. content was not the issue.

btw, now wrapping myself in aluminum...:wink:
sulu, shields up.

johnny010 said:
Wow......looks like the government got to this video too......
Well, I really don’t know if the government knows much about this so called 9/11 incident. After all, they attacked Iraq because of it.
Actually, as WE all know all the 9/11 terrorists came from Saudi Arabia.
So they missed and attacked the wrong country, oops. Well, at least they didn’t accidentally bomb California or something…
As far as conspiracies go, I don’t think the government is capable of doing something like, well doing something. Its all just one big bunch of mistakes stacked on top of each other.

Yeah, I caught a news piece the other night trying to 'debunk' the myths. They backed up nothing at all that was said, and still do not really address any of the issues.

This whole subject makes me sad. The proponents of the lies will prevail because most Americans can't understand anything more in depth than a one hour soap opera.

johnny010 said:
Yeah, I caught a news piece the other night trying to 'debunk' the myths. They backed up nothing at all that was said, and still do not really address any of the issues.

This whole subject makes me sad. The proponents of the lies will prevail because most Americans can't understand anything more in depth than a one hour soap opera.

So what's your theory?

Let's see...

Bush had black ops guys plant thousands of pounds of explosives in the Twin Towers and WTC7. They somehow managed to sneak into these buildings, burrow into the steel structure to attach the explosives.

Then, just for extra good measure, they managed to get these guys from Saudi Arabia and Egypt to fly airplanes into the towers (and the Pentagon and who knows where else)....and then after the planes hit....they waited...and waited...and then remotely detonated the explosives.

And we all know why Bush did this...right?

He needed an excuse to go to war with Iraq...and to get Halliburton hooked up. Of course, if you're able to coordinate getting 4 planes hijacked and used as missiles, I'm not sure why you would need to go to all the effort to plant explosives beforehand.

You conspiricy wackos make me sick.

And do tell me...exactly what issues haven't been addressed?

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

Ever heard of Occam's Razor?

I sooner believe that contractors left out every other rivet in the WTC than the crap being peddled by the conspiricy theorists.

Last edited:

johnny010 said:

"The issues" are frighteningly simple. Please take this simple multiple choice test and tell me what you come up with johnny.

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. a Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by
a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davey Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy and The Sundance Kid
c. Ayrton Senna

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

Last edited:

or...

Attachments

• karr_john_mark_mugshot.gif
    karr_john_mark_mugshot.gif
    34.4 KB · Views: 67

I'm no Bush fan ,but I don't think he or anyone else in the Government had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks other than continue to support policies that middle easterners find oppressive. If our government were resposible you'd have to look at two things the first being the most unbelievable.

1. Bush would have to be an evil genius to devise and keep quiet such a charade ( and we all know someone would've spilt the beans by now )

2. If Bin Laden and his crew were'nt responsible and he's being framed that would make him a hero even to Americans. As our government would be responsible for killing thousands and trying to blame and persecute an innocent man.

Bush is no genius and Bin Ladens no hero. What happened happened and I can't believe how many people would so cruelly say that these real people who died either didn't exist or were killed by the government or maybe kidnapped by aliens ( hey this is a conspiracy thread and nothing beats X-files for that :biggrin: )

The above link is a joke, right? A case like this presented in court would never stand (no pun).

There is so much speculation in that report...'...well your honor, we speculate that the fireproofing was dislodged, and thus one reason the steel became soft....and we looked through the 'records' and..."NIST investigators were unable to locate any documentation of the criteria and method used in the impact analysis and, therefore, were unable to verify the assertion that “… such collision would result in only local damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building.…”

How convenient...

Hugh, I'll respond to your silly questions when I get home in a bit.

johnny010 said:

The above link is a joke, right? A case like this presented in court would never stand (no pun).

That's about as hypocritical a statement I've ever seen, if you subscribe to the conspiracies you've put forth on this thread. To start things off, please do us a favor and list the names and contact info for EVEN ONE credible structural engineer who believes the same storyline you do. If by chance you are able to do that, round me up an air traffic controller and an airline pilot as well. Something tells me you'll have a hard time with this, due to the fact that your little conspiracy doesn't rely upon any real evidence or facts at all. Instead, it's all about conjecture, and even the Googled links you'll undoubtedly put up disputing the NIST report are all a bunch of B.S..

There is so much speculation in that report...'...well your honor, we speculate that the fireproofing was dislodged, and thus one reason the steel became soft....and we looked through the 'records' and..."NIST investigators were unable to locate any documentation of the criteria and method used in the impact analysis and, therefore, were unable to verify the assertion that “… such collision would result in only local damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building.…”

Baloney. And, let's see, what would your side present in a court of law that wouldn't get them laughed out of it? Again, you're being pretty hypocritical to throw spears when in fact the "official" story is not only the most plausible explanation, it's the one most rooted in facts and backed up by nearly every expert in the various professions (aviation and engineering).

Hmm, aren't there already a couple of threads dedicated to the conspiracy here in the Off Topic section? Why do you whackos insist on taking every thread you can off-topic whenever someone says anything about 9/11?

I will have to say that thanks to the moonbats, I have personally been in a pretty good mood since 9/11. I still am 100% angry at the terrorists, but the leftwing wacko conspiracies, have taken my mind off of the hate, and make me chuckle every now and then. The sad thing is, the media, and the schools are brainwashing my kids. :mad:

Viper Driver
- I have seen the name of a structural engineer that supports my response. And no, I have not see anything supporting my beliefs from the other two professions you mentioned.

Here is a good link with sources: http://www.rense.com/general65/911mir.htm

"IN MORE 9/11 Truth REPORTING Reporter Tom Flucco interviewed Presidential candidate Karl Schwarz who said "there are about 150 retired and active U.S. military and federal intelligence officers who will come forward and testify regarding government involvement in the September 11 attacks--but only if there is a serious criminal grand jury."

Apparently NY AG Spitzer and NYC DA Morgenthau are involved in Obstruction of 9/11 Justice. We have heard reports indicating that the New York federal grand jury in Albany is so displeased with Spitzer and Morgenthau's paucity of action and lack of subpoenas or indictments over 9/11 (given the evidence already handed over) that it has assumed its own independent constitutional and federal authority to take control of the criminal proceedings."

Not to say that the candidate above doesn't have his own motives, but still interesting.

The government controls the media, and it appears to control your brain. That my friend, is a sad close to this story. At least you aren't alone.

johnny010 said:

Now that friends is a textbook example of pure unadulterated bullshit.

Johnny, maybe the same people who faked 9/11 are stealing your mail. I'd start a full scale investigation if I were you. I'd also seek professional help for your obvious problem with hallucinegenics. :)

johnny010 said:

Dude, if you're using Jeff Rense as a credible web site, then you are the one being brainwashed. Even Jeff himself freely admits that he doesn't screen or check the claims of any articles posted on his web site. It's long been known as a hodgepodge of whacko claims, looney theories, and people with an agenda of some sort to promote.

This stuff is old hat to me. I've been debating other theories on other subjects posted on Rense for some time now. The common thread is that it's usually all a load of crap if it comes from rense.com.

WingZ said:
I'm no Bush fan ,but I don't think he or anyone else in the Government had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks other than continue to support policies that middle easterners find oppressive.
Oppressive? Exactly which oppressive policies are you referring to?

These conspiracy people are complete idiots. I'm usually not this outspoken, but this is idiotic and offensive. I'm sure the Bush administration tweaked a truth here or there, what administration hasn't... but to imply they did this, and killed 2000+ Americans for some other agenda is completely ludicris.

You are an idiot for believing the conspiracy clowns sir.

Hugh said:
"The issues" are frighteningly simple. Please take this simple multiple choice test and tell me what you come up with johnny.

I got c for every question except 10, which of course was b.

KGP said:
Oppressive? Exactly which oppressive policies are you referring to?

Okay here's a couple

1. Supporting Isreal while Isreal doesn't abide by U.N resolutions yet dealing harshly with Arab nations when they're not abiding by U.N resolutions. I'm sure you've heard of the Six day war ( or 1967 war ) where Isreal captured territory and to this day hasn't given it back.

2. US made a big deal about the Palestineans have democratic elections and then we allow Isreal to not treat their government as solemn. Yes I know the government they elected came from what we ( US ) called terrorist ,but that's what they elected legally! If we tell people they have to do something legally and then tell them what they did was wrong and ignore them ( yeah that's what we did ) it frustrates them and pushes them to insane ( radical ) measures to get attention or revenge.

It's unfortunate ,but it's the way we've been treating them for a very long time and now they think the only way to get our attention is to attack us.

Back to topic.

Hugh I can't beleive someone who wears an Iron Maiden shirt would tell someone else their "hallucinegenics" ..LoL you made my morning with that one.

Isn't the internet great? Now stupid people get to mingle with intelligent folks and we all have a big party.
The Mongolian must have done the WTC. They once wanted to conquer the whole world, right?:rolleyes:
Steve

:mad:
johnny010 said:
Wow......looks like the government got to this video too.......all the main events have been edited. What a shame.

They fail to show the 'second' mystery plane hit *how convenient*, the first tower falling is edited so you can't see the shake/hear the explosions from the ground floor, and the same with the second building. Just doesn't add up.

Otherwise, I was stunned. God bless them.

Wow! Dude, you need some mental help.
I saw the second plane with my own eyes. And was a block away when the first tower fell. 64 of my co-workers, my cousin and a good friend who was a firefighter were killed.
I have to say that you mutant conspiracy theorist morons really piss me the fark off!!!

You probably think that I work for the govt.

Get a grip!
Paul M

Back