• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 9/11 home video just released

Re: **VID** New 9/11 home video just released

rickysals said:
These conspiracy people are complete idiots. I'm usually not this outspoken, but this is idiotic and offensive. I'm sure the Bush administration tweaked a truth here or there, what administration hasn't... but to imply they did this, and killed 2000+ Americans for some other agenda is completely ludicris.

You are an idiot for believing the conspiracy clowns sir.

What he said.....

I guess I will add to the conspiracy idot list. I did not belive in any conspiracy theorys until I saw the actual footage from the Pentagon crash. These are the 2 videos from the DOD that shows the crash, I should say hit. Now If any of you want to watch them and still tell me that it was a 757 that hit the Pentagon I can argue that it was a missle. Based on the known angle of attack and the height of the camera lens and field of view plus the distance to the camera from the impact site. Plus all the other factors that I won't get into at this time.
And why did the DOD place these videos on their web site, a court order made them do it finally. I don't think of myself as a wacko but if some of the people in this country don't like what I am saying and start calling me a nut case. Then I guess they are closed minded ants that go about doing what the powers to be want them to do. And yes I am an engineer.

NorCalwhite said:
Now If any of you want to watch them and still tell me that it was a 757 that hit the Pentagon I can argue that it was a missle. Based on the known angle of attack and the height of the camera lens and field of view plus the distance to the camera from the impact site. Plus all the other factors that I won't get into at this time.

So where is the plane and all the passengers? Are they keeping them in cryo storage for an upcoming season of The 4400? Give me a break. The damn plane hit the Pentagon just as surely as the sun rises every morning.

Start here and clear your brain of its cobwebs.

Then go here.

Then apologize for being so silly that you actually believed it could have been anything else but American Airlines Flight 77.

Last edited:

NorCalwhite said:
I guess I will add to the conspiracy idot list. I did not belive in any conspiracy theorys until I saw the actual footage from the Pentagon crash. These are the 2 videos from the DOD that shows the crash, I should say hit. Now If any of you want to watch them and still tell me that it was a 757 that hit the Pentagon I can argue that it was a missle. Based on the known angle of attack and the height of the camera lens and field of view plus the distance to the camera from the impact site. Plus all the other factors that I won't get into at this time.
And why did the DOD place these videos on their web site, a court order made them do it finally. I don't think of myself as a wacko but if some of the people in this country don't like what I am saying and start calling me a nut case. Then I guess they are closed minded ants that go about doing what the powers to be want them to do. And yes I am an engineer.

No offense ,but it is beyond insanity to hit yourself with a missle!!!!!!!

I can hear it all now

Bush: Hey Cheney I wanna start a war what should I do?

Cheney: Hmmm how about we hit the Pentagon with a missle!

Bush: Why the Pentagon and not the White house?

Cheney: ........you live in the White House dummy???????

Bush: Oh yeah...should we hit anything else?

Cheney: Yeah I'll come up with some targets at random.

Bush: Won't people wonder why we hit ourselves with missles?

Cheney: We'll disguise the missles and say it's a terrorist attack.

Bush: Wow Cheney that's brilliant your so smart!

Cheney: Yes I know so know let's prepare for tomorrow night

Bush: Why what are we doing tomorrow night?

Cheney: The same thing we do every night Georgy try to take over the world!!!

Their Bushy ,Bushy and the brain..LoL

Hugh thanks for the web sites, I didn't know there were sites like that. the one from Purdue actually supports what I was saying. Going by their drawings and taking the size of the plane and viewing the videos from the DOD website
http://pserver.mii.instacontent.net/defense/flight77/fl77-1_11094135.WMV

http://pserver.mii.instacontent.net/defense/flight77/fl77-2_11094237.WMV

I ask you how can such a large aircraft get so small, watch the videos.

If it makes you feel better by laughing at me then do it but if you had the brains to watch the videos and step thru the frames to see watch actually happened I am sure you would have to agree with me that it wasn't a 757 that is in those videos. Prove me wrong with logic, I can prove what I am saying with math. Which can be verified, do it your self.
I understand that it is very hard to think that our goverment could do something like this. But I know it wasn't a jet the hit the building and the goverment says it was a jet. Plus I don't think the terrorists had the abilty to put false blips on the air traffic controllers screens.

NorCalwhite said:
If it makes you feel better by laughing at me then do it but if you had the brains to watch the videos and step thru the frames to see watch actually happened I am sure you would have to agree with me that it wasn't a 757 that is in those videos.

I'm laughing even harder now. When an aluminum skinned airplane hits an immovable object at over 500 MPH most of it is vaporised on contact. There wasn't much left of the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania was there? However there were enough parts left of the plane to positivelt identify it. Read here: http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm and here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

I don't know what's in your bong but if you really believe that anything other than a Boeing 757 struck the Pentagon I strongly suggest for the sake of the gene pool that you don't father any offspring.

Again I ask you, where is the plane and all the passengers if it didn't hit the building?

Hugh, obviously the plane in Penn. never crashed either. That was clearly a missile that malfunctioned. The planes were pushed into a different space time continuum to eliminate any evidence. They are currently living on the moon eating the cheese it is made out of to survive.

WingZ said:
Hugh I can't beleive someone who wears an Iron Maiden shirt would tell someone else their "hallucinegenics" ..LoL you made my morning with that one.

Maiden is one of the cleanest, most sober bands in the history of Rock and Roll. Bruce not only writes novels, he is an Olympic caliber fencer and pilots 737s and 757s for a British airline.

Hugh said:
Maiden is one of the cleanest, most sober bands in the history of Rock and Roll. Bruce not only writes novels, he is an Olympic caliber fencer and pilots 737s and 757s for a British airline.

Actually I was thinking about their fans:biggrin:

gheba_nsx said:
If somebody has problem watching the original page (mov file) here's the YouTube entry:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wn-y4NCgncY

Damn it! "video has been removed due to copyright infringment"

The original copy doesn't work for me...did anyone happen to save it or have another link for me please?

Thanks,

johnny010 said:
Wow......looks like the government got to this video too.......all the main events have been edited. What a shame.

They fail to show the 'second' mystery plane hit *how convenient*, the first tower falling is edited so you can't see the shake/hear the explosions from the ground floor, and the same with the second building. Just doesn't add up.

Otherwise, I was stunned. God bless them.

Have you ever thought of applying for a job at Yale? They're looking for good men like you.

calling all commies....

Hugh said:
I'm laughing even harder now. When an aluminum skinned airplane hits an immovable object at over 500 MPH most of it is vaporised on contact. There wasn't much left of the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania was there? However there were enough parts left of the plane to positivelt identify it. Read here: http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm and here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html
linking to www.rense.com may open you up to "wacko" accusations...:wink:
jihadlovin.jpg

unlemming said:
Hugh, obviously the plane in Penn. never crashed either. That was clearly a missile that malfunctioned. The planes were pushed into a different space time continuum to eliminate any evidence. They are currently living on the moon eating the cheese it is made out of to survive.
They could not be on the moon!
Lest anyone forget...The moon landing was a Hollywood creation!

Back