• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New GB: ARK DT-S NSX Catback - 2nd Version

Malibu Rapper said:
Maybe you can get Downforce to not double the price on their scoop. :)

I am going to do that after I browbeat SOS into giving us the new door billet door handles for $99.00 a pair and the exhaust adaptor pipes to use with this exhaust on 97+ cars for $125.00! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink:

Shumdit said:
I am going to do that after I browbeat SOS into giving us the new door billet door handles for $99.00 a pair and the exhaust adaptor pipes to use with this exhaust on 97+ cars for $125.00! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink:

wooo... I hope you don't come after final. and complaint about price level.. lolz :biggrin:

I installed my ARK exhaust this weekend and I must say it is quit impressive! The sound is perfect but I was most impressed with the quality of the piece and how well it fit. I have installed hundreds of original and aftermarket exhausts mostly on German cars and I have to say that this is far and away the best fitting of any. Most exhausts are drama queens and need a twink here and a nudge there but not the ARK. Thank you for making such a great fitting, sounding and quality exhaust at a fantastic price. It took all of 45 min. start to first test drive and I coudn't get out of the NSX all weekend. I told my sweetie I had to "heat cycle" it just for anouther excuse to take her out!!

NSXSOON said:
I installed my ARK exhaust this weekend and I must say it is quit impressive! The sound is perfect but I was most impressed with the quality of the piece and how well it fit. I have installed hundreds of original and aftermarket exhausts mostly on German cars and I have to say that this is far and away the best fitting of any. Most exhausts are drama queens and need a twink here and a nudge there but not the ARK. Thank you for making such a great fitting, sounding and quality exhaust at a fantastic price. It took all of 45 min. start to first test drive and I coudn't get out of the NSX all weekend. I told my sweetie I had to "heat cycle" it just for anouther excuse to take her out!!

Thank you for leaving us our product review.

This is offer will remain until next week. And all our product will be available at online distributor or ARK online site.

will this be street legal since i live in CA the cops r aways seem to be on my ass. I wanna get after market but i dont like cops

keldon1983 said:
will this be street legal since i live in CA the cops r aways seem to be on my ass. I wanna get after market but i dont like cops

I live in California. And I know what you talking about... Yes. It is legal decibel limit. 95DB.

thanks

OK.. It is final weekend for special price . It wil end Oct 13.05

so... no more special deal directly from manufacture. :eek:

Ha sanyone else bought one of these? I'm considering it and would like to here from others.

Shumdit said:
Arkers says if they ever offer them for this again, he will give everyone who bought them as part of this "final" sale all of their money back :wink:

I guess you like to track us GB history. lolz

emdoller said:
Ha sanyone else bought one of these? I'm considering it and would like to here from others.
I've put 1,000 miles on the clock since installing the exhaust and the tone just gets better now that it's broken in. I'm very happy with this exhaust. If you miss out on this last GB, you will regret it when you have to pay more for the same exhaust or one of comparable quality! :eek:

Back