• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new guy here

hey guys,

just registered to the forum as im planning to get my nsx soon (dream coming true :) )
i live in the UK and i sell carbonfibre fabric/prepreg and ooa prepreg worldwide. my plans are getting my nsx fully carbonfibre. due to my work connections (my carbonfibre/prepreg raw material buyers) i can get any parts made in composites (carbon, fiberglass, any composite) and also used to have a small workshop making my own carbonfibre parts but now only selling the raw material to the industry.

now its time to move from rx7 to nsx (next level). always loved the nsx.

i need advice from you nsx guys, what parts are easy to find and what parts are hard to find. and also where can i get original parts (dont wanna use my own parts as it wont be usable after mold taking process) so i can get perfect carbonfibre parts made? (this will be the parts that no one does the carbonfibre parts)

cant wait to get my nsx (already start searching here in the UK) and make it full carbonfibre as possible. nsx is a passion that i had for a long time.

your advice and info much apreciated.

regards

Back