• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

New guy with his 1994 NSX!

HI guys! Great forum and so much information! Im going to be spending hours just searching!

So here is my new baby that i picked up yesterday at a local dealer.

1994 NSX
60k miles
One owner from Arizona (accordingly to Carfax)

2627963056_97e007771e_o.jpg

2627963016_3780103da2_o.jpg

2627145609_24e9179e71_o.jpg

2627145195_62aba5e034_o.jpg

2627962292_4e071e9171_o.jpg

2626409028_76f242beb4_b.jpg

2625586801_2949493820_b.jpg

2629286882_d6757b9cb0.jpg

The wheels are bent in front but no vibrations. Either way they getting tossed.

Heres what I traded in. 07 335i
2426544783_aeea34187b.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome and Congratulations! :cool: Sweet looking ride, and your trade-in as well...:smile:

WOW!! Very good looking car. It makes me want to have some professional photos taken of my 1994.

Congrats car looks awsome. The wheels flow with the car nice, what type of wheels are those and size?

Wheels came with the car. They look to be Work Equips, 16s in front and 17s in back.

Also has RM racing air filter so im guessing the exhaust is RM racing as well. Good company?

Last edited:
Yea it does have some type of exhaust currently and it is deep. Most likely keep it for a bit.

I suppose its somewhat like a new house, where you feel compelled to change certain aspects, but the RM is a nice exhaust.

I am not really feeling the wheels, but you could likely sell them in the classifieds for some $ to offset your new wheel purchase.

The one thing I would do immediately, is remove that RM racing intake, and replace it with a stock airbox. When I bought my 1994, it had the RM racing intake, headers, and exhaust - when I went to a stock airbox with drop in comptech unifilter, I was able to gain 7rwhp on the dyno.

RM racing air filter so im guessing the exhaust is RM racing as well. Good company?

It was one of the first US nsx tuners, they went out of business, but had some good parts... they are known for their exhaust (now produced under B&B name), their headers (produced by supersprint), and their drop in NOS systems, which come up for sale every once and a while. I would say they're a good company, as their parts were well made.

Wow thanks for the info! Would have taken me a while to search for that.

Im already planning to get new wheels within 2 weeks. Just searching on which and what finish.

The one thing I would do immediately, is remove that RM racing intake, and replace it with a stock airbox. When I bought my 1994, it had the RM racing intake, headers, and exhaust - when I went to a stock airbox with drop in comptech unifilter, I was able to gain 7rwhp on the dyno.

Did you put a hole in your stock airbox and re-route it?

Did you put a hole in your stock airbox and re-route it?

I am referring to when my car was NA, at that time, I went from an RM cone intake, with removed snorkel, to a 100% OEM setup, airbox, snorkel, paper element, when I noticed a gain. The day before I went back to the dyno, I installed a comptech unifilter, and with the intake configuration the only change, the car improved by 7rwhp.

Right now, with my single turbo setup, I am running a 3" K&N with a 3-4" reducer, fitted directly to the turbo. When I install my new GT35R, I am going with a 4" ITG foam intake.

Once again, congrats and welcome Jesal... I can't wait to see what you do with this thing.

actually RM racing was bought, not out of buisness....

a competitor bought them,,,B&B has always made the exhaust, and had the jig already......it was not a BAD company...

i see the guy from time to time around here....

nice car

Congrats. That looks pretty sweet. There's no shortage of pics of diff wheels on a red NSX around here to figure out what you want. :biggrin:

Back