• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

New JBT BBK

Hello fellow Prime members!

Here's a new BBK from JBT that I'm installing on my 91. My name is Jack and I'm a partner in RPM NYC, GT SPEC , and RAVSPEC . This BBK will be distributed by RAVSPEC.com. We are working directly with the manufacturer (JBT) of this BBK. This kit has been tested and proven and if you've seen this BBK before, it's because JBT OEMs for a major Japanese company that I can't mention. RAVSPEC is contracted to be the exclusive US importer for this JBT BBK.

10703CIMG0714-med.JPG

10703CIMG0712-med.JPG

10703CIMG0711-med.JPG

10703CIMG0709-med.JPG

10703CIMG0708-med.JPG

10703CIMG0704-med.JPG

10703CIMG0699-med.JPG

Please excuse the bling bling chrome; the BBK on their display floor was chromed to accent the features. They also come in different colors but if you like the chrome, they can do that too! :biggrin: MSRP is $2350 for our cars and I'm waiting for the application chart from JBT for the full line of cars this BBK is available for. Of course, Prime members get 10% discounts for the NSX BBK. :wink:

Hi Jack,
Do you have any specs on this bbk? I could not find anything on your website.

Thanks.

Yawwn said:
Hi Jack,
Do you have any specs on this bbk? I could not find anything on your website.

Thanks.

All I know so far is that we do have an application chart and that the NSX front BBK is a 6 (yes 6 pistons even though the picture shows a 4 piston BBK) piston caliper kit. If you get an offset to clear the Brembo Indy kit, you should be able to clear this one as well. There is also a rear 2 piston BBK (with E-brake) that's being released in mid to late summer. I'll have the BBK with me at the GT SPEC booth at SEMA IAS in Atlantic City, NJ, if anyone is going, and wants to check it out in person.

When we get more information, I will post it up here on Prime and our company website will be updated.

Thanks! :biggrin:

When you can, please post the clearance specs for wheels. i.e. distance from beginning of wheel hub to the edge of the BBK as well as the distance from the wheel center to the outer edge of the bbk. Numbers similar to what Endless uses for thier clearance charts is perfect. Thanks in advance.

lithiumus said:
When you can, please post the clearance specs for wheels. i.e. distance from beginning of wheel hub to the edge of the BBK as well as the distance from the wheel center to the outer edge of the bbk. Numbers similar to what Endless uses for thier clearance charts is perfect. Thanks in advance.

I have forwarded the inquiries to the company and as soon as they get back to me with the answers, I will post them for you.

Thanks. :wink:

That looks really nice but I have never heard of JBT before. Can you elaborate on its history and heritage?

Back