• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Member / Turbo NSX

I have been a huge NSX fan for years and finally decided to pull the trigger on one. After shopping around for a while and getting a feel for the current market I settled on a 91 with a SOS built engine and a single turbo kit. Couldn't be happier with the car.

Here are some pics of how it looked when I got it.

45.JPG

46.JPG

48.JPG

It was located in Pheonix AZ and I drove it all the way back to KY without any issues.

Home in my garage. As you can seen I have a 90's Jap car addiction :)

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

56.jpg

After getting it home I made some minor cosmetic modifications (color matched roof / removed harness bar / replaced wheel with OEM / wheel color change)

54.jpg

57.jpg

58.jpg

The next step with the car is to upgrade brakes / suspension and then convert it to a Haltech Elite + E85 and make 530-550hp. I will probably leave it alone at that point power wise.

Prime has been a great resource so far and I look forward to getting involved with this community

-Saxon

Previous owner is/was on here from Norcal before he sold it to whoever you got it from.

I believe under Patchez

Previous owner is/was on here from Norcal before he sold it to whoever you got it from.

I believe under Patchez

OP, congrats! Your garage is awesome!

The person who owned the car before the person you bought it from in AZ is PATCHEZ on here. I saw it as he was waiting for the funds to clear, and that was less than two months ago.
Just out of curiosity, what reason did the seller give you for selling the car?

Ooh, really liking the original look with the black ducted hood. Not normally a fan of red, but I could live with that!

does the dog drool all over everything? that's what I'd do in that garage...
Congrats!

Congrats & Welcome! Beautiful Garage and a Great Looking Stable of Cars! Enjoy:)

Back