• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX owner here, just introducing myself

Aloha everyone, I'm Noah from Hawaii. After a lot of saving money, I finally pulled the trigger on my first NSX. 1996 Supercharged NSX with a 6 spd tranny. I've been searching the forums and reading threads for a long time now, and I'm ecstatic about being involved in this community.
nsx_zpsba5242cb.jpg

Beautiful. I guess you already started a build thread. More pics please.

Thanks! Yeah I've only had it for a few days, I'm gonna try get some quality pics up and the build ASAP

Yeah Locally, I normally don't prefer a car with so much mods already on it, but the deal was quite fair, got a dyno appointment on Friday, I'll get more pics up as soon as I can get my hands on a decent camera, phone pics are no bueno

Congratulations on your purchase. I too have a 1996 red NSX. However, mine is bone stock. But if I were to change the looks of my car, it would be just like yours. Looks fantastic.

Beautiful car. Welcome to the world of NSX. I'm sure you'll love it.
I really like the NSX-R hood. Very well done IMO.

Presents

A lot of stuff just arrived today, got some work to do. I'll start up a build thread when I get started

843077_547844933113_1646095986_o_zps6003de62.jpg

Walbro, 2 UEGO wide bands, new FPR, AEM EMS 2, Alcantara, HID Kit, RC550s

Back