• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Owner in NY

Hello Prime, I have been a forum memeber for a few years now knowing that one day i would own an NSX. That day has finally come!!! On wednesday I took ownership of my new to me NSX. I purchased the car from an older gentlman who was an NYC lawyer and the original owner. The car is a 1991 (#1109) all original with 34k miles. Fortunalty for me 2 years ago the previous owner got referred to Larry who ended up working his magic and performing all the needed maintenance. I'd also like to thank Larry for giving me a heads on up the of the car and that the owner was debating selling it. All I can say is wow this car is the best car I have ever owned! Here are the only 2 pictures I have right now due to the crazy weather yesterday.

IMG01002-20120727-0709.jpg

IMG01001-20120727-0709.jpg

Updated photos (sorry still stuck with my camera phone)

IMG01006-20120729-1745.jpg

IMG01007-20120729-1745.jpg

IMG01008-20120729-1746.jpg

IMG01010-20120729-1748.jpg

Last edited:
nice same color as my daily driver.

what year you didnt say.

first thing to do is get your self the OEM 7 spokes

but.... keep your original rims my 15-16 fat five's were chrome ugggh LOL

more pics

welcome to NSX owership

It sounds like you found a very nice one.

I'm sure if Larry B did the work on it and is the one who gave you the lead, then I'm sure it is a very sweet NSX.

Welcome to the world of ownership.

Where in NY? judging by the pics though i am going to vote rockland county or higher.

Very cool! Congrats.

The funny thing is that, even in pictures from a distance, you can tell a nicely kept example of an NSX over an unloved one. I swear that the nicely kept ones are smiling. LOL! :smile:

Nice car. I like the wheels just as they are. I love everything about the stock 91 NSX. The exhaust sound, the wheels the whole package is so sweet.
Enjoy and if you see me in mine give a wave.

Welcome to the club!! Car looks super clean and super low miles. Very very nice.

I am originally from Dutchess county and visit frequently (weekends), and am in between Westchester county and eastern Ct for work.

You may see me locally as well, and as PbassJo said give a wave!!

Nice car. I like the wheels just as they are. I love everything about the stock 91 NSX. The exhaust sound, the wheels the whole package is so sweet.
Enjoy and if you see me in mine give a wave.

I live across the river in Marlboro, I have been over in Poughkeepsie twice a month for my entire life and have never seen your car, hopefully now that I own an NSX ill run into you!

welcome to our NE region.Keep tabs on this section for local events,shows ect...btw ..if you ever do run into Joe.....he can fix it and make it like new again:biggrin:

Welcome. Always nice to have another NSX running around the area. Looks very nice.

Congratulations & welcome to ownership! Hope the weather clears up for you to enjoy driving more.

I live across the river in Marlboro, I have been over in Poughkeepsie twice a month for my entire life and have never seen your car, hopefully now that I own an NSX ill run into you!

I'm sure you mean metaphorically, not literally!:wink:

Congratulations on a great purchase.

I registered the car today, and just as other owners had mentioned the person at the dmv asked me if the selling price was correct and why a 1991 was so expensive. I just smiled and said it was rare and somewhat of a exotic car.

Back