• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Spy Photos

I've been wondering why and what it is? It's even replicated in GT4.

Fans usually do it. They do the same thing during bike races like the Tour de France. Usually messages to cheer on their favorite person in the event.

Fans usually do it. They do the same thing during bike races like the Tour de France. Usually messages to cheer on their favorite person in the event.

What or who are the fans chearing for during this years tour who chaulked a giant phallus on the road near the highest point:confused::eek:

What or who are the fans chearing for during this years tour who chaulked a giant phallus on the road near the highest point:confused::eek:

Any of the French riders. They're all dicks.

Same here. A few of the NSX owners in my local group got theirs new. Not one regret amongst us.

I bought mine new and I am fine paying the price, it is worth it to me. Every car was bought new at some point in time and those that did had no issue with it. This does not make them any less wise than those who waited for a "good deal". I could buy the new one new, but in that price range there are a lot of great choices and I am not seeing the new Acura ??? as one of them.

I have an itch for a new car and I really cannot think of a car that can replace the impact the NSX has on me. I drive it everyday and find it to lack for nothing. I was hoping Honda could have evolved the NSX just like Porsche, Ferrari and Corvette, but they seem to not have this in them. The NSX is a once in a lifetime achievment.......Steve

Last edited:
I was hoping Honda could have evolved the NSX just like Porsche, Ferrari and Corvette, but they seem to not have this in them. The NSX is a once in a lifetime achievment.......Steve

Yes, I wish they could have evolved it, too. I'm not really sure why they didn't. It certainly is not for want of capital, although the NSX was never a money maker. Was if because of a overly smug corporate attitude that cared little for responding to the public trends and desires? Who knows? However, had they built on the base great car, evolved to a V8, and made stlying strokes like the 911 - keeping cohesive design while ironing out the rough spots according to modern design trends - who knows, maybe Honda would have been able to build a loyal following from there, like Porsche and Ferrari. It was painful watching our great car just wither on the rich vine it sprang from over the years.

Well, at least they did one thing right, and trashed this pig.

2008-acura-nsx-concept-1.jpg

Do any of the old timers remember the early NSX design mules (circa 1987-1988) we saw the pictures of? I think those were in the metal-cover original owner's book. Now those were hideous, too. Our gorgeous car could have been a VERY ugly stepchild had they gone with those. I think the execs at Honda know what a sexy car looks like, and I'm still holding out for the right one.

Just wish it looked more Right than Left :(

hondagt_1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh boy am I glad I bought a real NSX. The 05's are going to appreciate when that pretender hits the streets! Sadly, I think toyota's v10 in their LF-A sounds better too... don't hate! Oh well, maybe mazda will make a worthy RX-7 successor like Nissan made a worthy Z.

Oh boy am I glad I bought a real NSX. The 05's are going to appreciate when that pretender hits the streets! Sadly, I think toyota's v10 in their LF-A sounds better too... don't hate! Oh well, maybe mazda will make a worthy RX-7 successor like Nissan made a worthy Z.

A worthy Z? Please don't make me laugh. The 350Z is a joke and the ugliest Porsche wannabe I ever seen. When you imitate homely, you can't really do much better, no offense Porsche owners(or should I say Beetle on steroids, haha). Sorry had to go there, never been a Porsche fan, except for Carrera GT. The 300ZX is so much better than the 350Z in terms looks and power. Pffftttt... 350Z, the new, ugly whore of the industry.

But I hope the new RX does live up to the Rx7, cause the Rx8 wasn't so great and they retain such great resale value too.</sarcasm>

RX-8 was crappy. 350Z had nice torque but the car is just plain too big and you can't see out or around with how high the doors and panels go up. Too much same cheap plastic inside too.

Honda_NSX_July_spy_MotorAuthority_008.jpg

I remember when the "new Integra" (RSX) was comming out the spy photos looked nothing like the car when it finally came out. Honda seems to be extremly good at keeping a secret.

I remember when the "new Integra" (RSX) was comming out the spy photos looked nothing like the car when it finally came out. Honda seems to be extremly good at keeping a secret.

They sure are. I work for them and still dont find out anything!

Well, at least they did one thing right, and trashed this pig.

2008-acura-nsx-concept-1.jpg

Are you sure they trashed it? Look at the new photos again, It has the same exhaust design, same silhouette, same rear lights, it's the same car, just instead of in the form of a concept, it has a more production form.

Re: Spy Shots: First images of 2011 Acura NSX

WHOA ... finally after 6 years a REAL proto car ...but is HEAVILY CAMOUFLAGED .. jesus .. honda people are extremely crazy about keep it secret .... anyways .. i think is "ok" i don't really hate it but still i'll be MORE THAN EVER happy with the good old nsx with a nice supercharger there ,,, ;D

attachment.php

... hey, look @ the bright side, your NSX's value will hold better, this new "gt" car will heavier, FASTER but less sexy ,,, and personally everyday i think the old nsx it's a true jewel ...
OScar

side profile reminds me of my old 89 crx. This is going to be an interesting place when we get photos of the finished product.:biggrin:

Dear Honda,

Please, do NOT call this thing an "NSX".

You can call it a CLX, or TLX, or RLX, or whatever else you want to call it. But please, please, do not call it an "NSX".

Keep the "NSX" heritage pure... mid-engine, exotic styling, special.

Sincerely,
Steve (nsx1)

Dear Honda,

Please, do NOT call this thing an "NSX".

You can call it a CLX, or TLX, or RLX, or whatever else you want to call it. But please, please, do not call it an "NSX".

Keep the "NSX" heritage pure... mid-engine, exotic styling, special.

Sincerely,
Steve (nsx1)

Ugly Sumiko?

Back