• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner 02' Spa Yellow

After 3 years of searching for the right NSX...I now have an 02' Spa Yellow with 45k miles! Picked the car up localy from the original owner who bought the car in 8/2002 from Frankel Acura in Maryland. He has all of the records and the car has been taken care of very well in my opinion. Car is stock minus the painted brake calipers and Ferrari horn. The car was also signed by Shigeru Uehara between the seats. He decided to sell the NSX since his wife is allowing him to buy a Ferrari 360 spider for his 70th birthday. Thanks for looking :biggrin:
IMG_32391.JPG

My BMW now has a Friend
IMG_32381.JPG

IMG_3236.JPG

IMG_32351.JPG

IMG_3234.JPG

congrats we have the same car nsx and e90 :biggrin:

Congratulations,

I'm thinking yellow for my next NSX, yours is beautiful!

Your going to soon learn how much fun the NSX is, in several respects, i.e., beauty, performance and thumbs up from strangers. Even law enforcement will pay attention to you, particularly in that color :wink:

Thank you all for the comments :smile:

Socold70...that's awesome I really like the white as well.
Mcano...I drove the car for about 75 miles today loving every minute of it! No cops so far lol
V.Lats97nsx...bugs suck I agree

Here is the Horn...the yellow air tube goes from the two horns to the canister you see in the upper right hand corner of the picture and the wires run to the factory horn.
IMG_32401.JPG

Beautiful car - congrats on the purchase and no doubt you will love the NSX experience. Welcome to Prime as well. I believe you have quite a few members in the DC area as well. Cheers! Jay

what does that horn sound like?

I mean there is this guy that lives near me and he
has a POS 98 toyota corolla but has the horns from a freaking semi.

and when he drives down the street and passes his ex-GF house 3 houses from mine he blairs that f-ing horn and makes you jump out of your chair in anger.

Back