• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner 1994 NSX

I recently purchased a 1994 NSX with 109 km's, I traded my 2006 RSX type s. This car is really fast thanks to the Comptech supercharger. The previous owner did some modifications such as CT clutch, CT carbon airbox, and DC headers and exhaust. The car has also been slightly lowered. After purchasing the car I found out that this was the first car of production for that year, the serial number is JH4NA1155RT800001. Also, the colour of the car is Brooklands green, the first green NSX built.

Last edited:
I recently purchased a 1994 NSX with 109 km's, I traded my 2006 RSX type s. This car is really fast thanks to the Comptech supercharger. The previous owner did some modifications such as CT clutch, CT carbon airbox, and DC headers and exhaust. The car has also been slightly lowered. After purchasing the car I found out that this was the first car of production for that year, the serial number is JH4NA1155RT800001. Also, the colour of the car is Brookswood green, the first green NSX built.

Darn, you beat me by three.

I recently purchased a 1994 NSX with 109 km's, I traded my 2006 RSX type s. This car is really fast thanks to the Comptech supercharger. The previous owner did some modifications such as CT clutch, CT carbon airbox, and DC headers and exhaust. The car has also been slightly lowered. After purchasing the car I found out that this was the first car of production for that year, the serial number is JH4NA1155RT800001. Also, the colour of the car is Brookswood green, the first green NSX built.

Welcome and congrats. I think you mean Brooklands Green Pearl, and it would be #1 for the Canadian market, but not necessarily for the world market. Still awesome though.

It sounds like you picked up a very desireable NSX.

Some believe the 94 is the best year, since it was basically the last year for the coupe (apart from the Zanardi and a small handful after 96). It gave Honda a few years to iron out some of the small issues.

Looking forward to your pictures.

Erik 716.jpg

Erik 737.jpg my old RSX with the new NSX

Erik 755.jpg

Erik 756.jpg

Erik 757.jpg After our 1000 km from Calgary

I am starting to like the brooksland green colour. Ordered some parts from Acura US they are less then 1/2 the price for the same thing in Canada.

Last edited:
It sounds like you picked up a very desireable NSX.

Some believe the 94 is the best year, since it was basically the last year for the coupe (apart from the Zanardi and a small handful after 96). It gave Honda a few years to iron out some of the small issues.

Looking forward to your pictures.

1994 is without a doubt the best year. :D

wow, you are very LUCKY I did not see this ad, #000001 of ANY NSX is an unbelievable purchase, congratulations and enjoy the car.
Yes I agree 1994 is the best year for the NSX hahaha!!!

welcome to the 94 CLUB

Last edited:
Back