• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner NA2

Hi guy, my name is Steve Lay I just wanted to intro myself and not be rude and I'm the new owner of this Honda NSX NA2 Targa previous owner was Ross Brown.

I haven't done much to it since i've got it because i needed to do a few stuff to patch it up, so it would perform to it's full potential...

1901962_10152682131713508_2096605040_n.jpg

Wow a NA2 is rare enough and it looks in great condition, is it Monte Carlo Blue? A great colour and only a couple in Aus.

Welcome to Prime and the Aussie NSX community........

Wow a NA2 is rare enough and it looks in great condition, is it Monte Carlo Blue? A great colour and only a couple in Aus.

Welcome to Prime and the Aussie NSX community........
Yeah it's Monte Carlo Blue ^^ i'm working on it slowly going to change a few things on it

Thanks guys, hope i can come out and meet you guy in person one day :)

Yes i did receive your PM Ian Thanks ^^

Also just wondering... would anyone know where i can go and get myself a Stubby Antena (small) for my 2000 NSX

Last edited:
+1 Monaco Blue. Love this car, 2000 model so should have updated ABS.

I have always liked the "NSX Blues", now lucky enough to get a Monte Carlo Blue so I looked at all the blues and this is from Wiki.

NSX Blue

And wiki on colours

Monaco Blue Pearl B-501P was only available from 2000-2001. It is a lighter blue. Available: Japan and Europe 1997 to Present, US 2000 to Present
Other Names: Circuit Blue Pearl (Canada, Europe, Japan), Circuit Blau Pearl (Germany) Some say- Monaco Blue Pearl is a purple-ish blue.

Monte Carlo Blue Pearl B-66P was offered All markets from 1997-1999. It is a darker blue.

Here is mine

IMGP1652_zpsf1cd5fd3.jpg

Long Beach Blue Pearl B-510P, which was available in US 2002-2005
Color Code: B-510P . It is a lighter, brighter blue than the Monte Carlo Blue Pearl, but does not have the purple tone of the Monaco Blue.

The darker blue is (true blue) is Monte Carlo Blue Pearl and then the current 2002 and current NSX is the Long Beach Blue Pearl (the most outrageous of the blue "almost neon like"). That is it for the Blues……http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...t-many-of-us-but-Blues-Unite?highlight=b-501p

congrats on the car!
What mods did it on the car when you bought it and whats the plans ?

Cheers.

congrats on the car!
What mods did it on the car when you bought it and whats the plans ?

Cheers.

There was just the Custom Exhaust and KW V3 Coilovers on them when i first bought the car.

Plans:
- Mugen Intake
- Front/ Rear Struts
- Final Drive
- LSD
- Short Gear ratio
- ECU chip
- Front lip
- Side Skirts
- Rear Diffuser
- SSR SP1 Staget
- NSX-R spoiler
- Side Mugen mirrors
- Stoptech or Brembo brakes
- Throttle body

So far that's what i've got listed down should be more to come ^^ I'm still on my Green P's so a bit hard to drive it around without getting the cops attention...

Back