• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner, Zanardi #24!

I know, my dad drove it home for me. I drove it to work today and starting the detailing process. I just removed all the little door dings, about to do a little minor service, and then the cleaning will begin. This is by far the dirtiest NSX I've ever seen. I mean, just horrible.

Well, sadly enough I sold the S2000, the kid is flying in and picking it up in the morning. Kinda sad to see it go but the timing just wasnt right. I always wanted to collect sport compact cars but storage is currently an issue and Im now renting a garage for the other NSX. With the economy and what not...no need to go crazy. I got lucky, I was going to put a lift in my garage or build a second garage in my backyard, but I found a Public Storage place less than 1 mile from my house. Its clean, convient, and cheap. All indoors, full security, and very impressive. Now I can just swap NSX's whenever I want.

The 05 NSX is my company demo and is being sold next week at Manheim Auto Auction, I thought I needed something more practical:biggrin: No need for 3 NSX's. I'll be down to my 92 and my Zanardi, 2 cars I will never sell.

I can't get one and you've got three? As IF. Haha...Congratulations on the Zanardi though!

Last edited:
Glad you got it done Mike.......I remember the first night #17 sat in my garage- I went out and looked at it about a dozen times just to make sure it was real.......don't ever sell it!

Glad you got it done Mike.......I remember the first night #17 sat in my garage- I went out and looked at it about a dozen times just to make sure it was real.......don't ever sell it!

Trust me, this is is staying bone stock and with me for life. It was so dirty last night, I didnt want to even look at it. Im off tomm. and they say rain all day. I'll be staring at it all day.

I found the window sticker in the glove box, the previous dealer just faxed me over 11 pages of service history (I'm the second owner) and I being overnighted all the original documention. The brochure, and all the Zanardi memorabilia.

dude.... sweet.... pics?

Wow Mike-Congratulations. Very nice purchase. Can't wait to see some pictures and hear the particulars.

WOW! Congrats are definitely in order. Enjoy in the best of health.

Congratulation for your ZANARDI :smile: , can you make pics (front, late, wheels, engine and interior… etc)
you have much chance to have one of the best NSX… I am not joloux but… happy for you, I wish you good luck and good road! :smile:

Well it's official, just got home and #24 is sleeping in the garage! I still cant believe it, feels like a dream!

feels like a dream:confused:

Kid your garage is the FIELD OF DREAMS ..LOL

Congrats.

One word for you Kid, PICS! 4 cars and your garage is getting snug?!? Wish i had YOUR problems... haha

that's awesome.

and i resonate, need pictures! but only when she's picture ready.

would love to see it in person someday, along with the other red beauty.

Hummmm Zanardi #24 . . .Holy Grail of NSXs-

Well done and congrats! You have a piece of automotive history, good pick up.

3 NSX's, please take a picture of them all before you send the '05 packing. We may never see such a sight again, one guy, 3 chariots. . . . LUCKY:tongue:

feels like a dream:confused:

Kid your garage is the FIELD OF DREAMS ..LOL

Congrats.

Like you should be talking:tongue: It's now 9:03 NE time and they are still not even halfway done with the detailing:eek: I had it serviced this morning, ordered 2 new tires, changed the oil, and replaced a bad O2 sensor. Im assuming the 1 hour commute home will be a fun one. It's so sick, I feel like a kid! I even got all the original sales booklet, presentation slides and a whole bunch of other goodies!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 482
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 355
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 391
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg