• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner

Jo&

Registered Member
Hi everybody,

My name is Jo. Maybe some people over here might know me from the Honda Type-R club Benelux as a forum moderator and as a committee member.

Honda blood runs through my veins! I am (first) owner of a milano red EP3 that I intend never to sell. But signed up here because my dad bought (both of us :tongue:) a red 19 year old NSX a few months ago. He is the owner but obviously we share the passion and the fun. Although I am always the one stuck washing the cars haha!

People always assume that he was the one who infected me with the Honda fever, but actually that is not true. He liked cars, but I am crazy about them and eventually made him not just like cars, but love them.

I am going to write this trying not to brag because I really detest that, but for your information we have more Honda's: Pearl white with red chairs S2000 (definitely a keeper!), a Legend (pre-facelift) and mom drives a champagne colored CRV and my 'll sis is not interested in cars but more in fuel economy and drives a black 1.4 EP. And before I forget we also have a red Volvo PV544 B18 that is mostly prepared for rally purposes by my uncle. I think its from 1962, cant seem to remember right now...

Hope to get to know more about the NSX and maybe meet up.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board, sounds like you have a pretty large fleet at your home. Please share some photos of the NSX and your other vehicles as well.

What is My Face?

Pictures are on their way! The nicest cars are stored far away from the winter and the salt that comes along with it!

Found some pictures. They are from last summer, so the NSX is not in it...

A picture with one of our earlier S2K's

I think I had just bought my EP3 when I took this picture:

This is all I have for now, from an (old) photobucket account.

i see no nsx...

just playing, well kinda. definately digging the ep3 the most because i have one too(euro yellow ftw)

This site is called NSX Prime, pics of the NSX not the whole honda line up.

Welcome and congrats!

Back