• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New PHX NSX owner looking for guidance

Greetings,

I just took possession of my 1994 NSX and need some advice on a local shop for the two issues: turn signals won't auto cancel, & HVAC only operates on Max vent setting. I've searched the forums and see these are common issues but being new to the car I do not want to risk trying to repair/replace myself. I live in Gilbert but work throughout the valley so can bring it wherever the "best" place is to make the repairs. Any advice is appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Greg D.

Stay dry! best advice right now :)

PM Coz. He can point you the right way.

Phoenix_flood-676x450.jpg

Science of Speed is right down the street in Chandler. They are one of the best NSX shops in the country.

Thanks for the lead; it is awesome to hear about a great shop so close...I will give them a call. Not much flooding here in SE Phoenix thankfully...

Greg... welcome to NSX ownership!

We have a great group of NSX owners here in Phoenix.

We have a group drive scheduled this Saturday AM, feel free to join us and meet other local owners.
See the thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...st-Group-Drive-to-Payson-Mogollon-Rim-8-23-14

Sounds like your climate control unit needs some TLC (Primer BrianK does this work) and perhaps a replacement turn signal switch

Cheers !

Thanks for the guidance and invite for this weekends run up the rim. Unfortunately we are still unpacking and if I want to park my NSX and daily driver in the garage, I need to get through the 100 or so boxes!!! If it wasn't 100+ degrees I would push it off. I will certainly connect with the FB site though as I would love to meet up with you guys soon. I appreciate the warm welcome!!!

Hey Greg,

Welcome to ownership! You're gonna love it...

Not sure on turn signals, but on the blower issue, there is usually a resistor plug on the fan housing that controls fan speed. Check that before you yank the CC unit... Had that issue on my Accord one time.

Tim

Back