• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new pics from show..with flares and spitters

30.jpg

postings.cgi

hey guys..thanks for the comp
it's just flares with the wings west kit
what u guys think of the spitters?
cuz i did these that same week of the show..and thoght i go with the whole jtcc look since i got a crazy wing
icon12.gif

here's couple other pics
of the car that i found from sites
0100.jpg

31.jpg

yeah it's still the factory red..just got the top painted..it's a 91
well as for mods...performance wise all i have it Rm carbon intake and custom carbon slant exhuast
and otheres are eibach springs dcsport strut bar,HID,recaro seats,momo fighter steering wheel with the mugen hub, push starter,apline tv and dvd with custom sub in the center speaker
i'm looking to supercharger it and show nos hehehe

yeah it's a sunroof:-( it sucks...makes noises after a hard drive around the city
it was on there since i got it...i think it's the only they i hate about my car..i soo wish it wasn't there...not much use of it...gets hot in the summer..cold in the winter and makes noises...sucks ...don't think about getting one:p

that car is beautiful! any rear angles? ive given up on nsx's mainly b/c of the price tag, and now im a 180sx man. but i have to go back to my roots every now and then. man those nsx's are nice

Back