• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Pics w/ New Camera

DSC00636.JPG

DSC00659.JPG

DSC00639.JPG

DSC00671.JPG

DSC00644.JPG

DSC00655.JPG

DSC00663.JPG

DSC00674.JPG

DSC00679.JPG

DSC00708.JPG

DSC00685.JPG

DSC00696.JPG

DSC00716.JPG

Looks very nice. So what is the next step, and how long are these changes going to last?:biggrin:

Looks very nice. So what is the next step, and how long are these changes going to last?:biggrin:

The car is done, I just need to clean up a few things, refit some parts, repaint other parts, and mess with the interior a bit.

Exterior and performance modifications are finished, I am very happy with how the car drives and looks right now.

Thank you for the kind words.

what are the hoops behind the seats?!

John- I'm surprised you didn't go widebody yet, or time for a completely new project.

what are the hoops behind the seats?!

It's the Mugen roll bar:

DSC03960.JPG

John- I'm surprised you didn't go widebody yet, or time for a completely new project.

I don't really care for the widebody look on the nsx
dunno.gif

You mention a new camera. What is the camera? Another Sony?

Camera setup is a Sony A300, Tamron 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 IF

Your car looks fantastic!

I hate the wing, but some reason i LOVE in your car ,,, maybe b/c you have achieved the hard to find balance between BAD ASS and pretty in the same time .. congrats, a BEAUTY!!!

Oscar

PS: Someday i'll have the same wheels :D .... but sommmmeeeeedayyyyyy

John where did you get this Mugen roll bar? Is this more a show piece or a genuine bar I can use at track events with a harness? I was always told that you need more connection points than what seems to be shown on this item or the bar may collapse and actually cause MORE injury. Do you have any idea? I am ssuming you did it for looks. Is this avialable in the states or did you import this? Thanks for the info.

Scorp I can't see the pics anymore, what happened? Is it just my computer?

Your investment in time and money and decision making with you car ended in a very nice result. Congrats! A street-legal Super GT NSX with flair. Your car is now ready for Laguna Seca and some photo ops as you negotiate the corkscrew.

Your investment in time and money and decision making with you car ended in a very nice result. Congrats! A street-legal Super GT NSX with flair. Your car is now ready for Laguna Seca and some photo ops as you negotiate the corkscrew.

It's ready for a high speed attempt on an El Toro runway :biggrin:

John where did you get this Mugen roll bar? Is this more a show piece or a genuine bar I can use at track events with a harness? I was always told that you need more connection points than what seems to be shown on this item

The bar connects to six hard points on the chassis, it's thick chromoly, which is stronger than steel, and has guides for the harness belts which put them into the correct orientation, to avoid injury.

The bar is a pain to install, as mugen have made it slightly oversize, in order to stiffen the chassis; once it's in, its a very safe addition to the car, which isn't going anywhere. I no longer run factory belts, I use schroth ACM autocontrol harnesses installed on this bar (looped around the top support) - I would not install a safety component for looks.

This part is pretty rare, and was discontinued by Mugen, along with most of their nsx parts, several years ago; it took about a year to find this one, which I had imported from Japan.

Looks very nice.

What type of mirror is that? (windshield mirror, not side mirrors). it sort of looks like the odd-shaped piece from an F-50, but it's hard to tell with it partially obscured.

Looks very nice.

What type of mirror is that? (windshield mirror, not side mirrors). it sort of looks like the odd-shaped piece from an F-50, but it's hard to tell with it partially obscured.

It's a copy of the F50 mirror, produced by Zoom Engineering (Japanese company) for the nsx.

Back