• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Promo video came out today

Wheels are super ugly. Tail is too short to be reminiscent of an NSX. I liked the front of their other earlier concept better. As a marketing person I don't see how Acura could really benefit from this ad spending years in advance. People will be bored of the concept because of 2 second attention spans. The original NSX sold A LOT of Integras. Where are the Integras?

...a fully running production model is said to be completed and ready...they are merely waiting for the Ohio plant renovations and re-tooling process to finish before they can go "live".
Maybe thats the one on the pics from Hondas R&D facility in Germany? Detlef said that the drivetrain was on its way there also.

Maybe they will assemble the car there and begin testing on "the ring".

We can probably expect some videos really soon. :smile:

http://en-us.infinitiemerg-e.com/#/be/be-page8.html

I dont' think the performance will be on par with the new NSX.

Top speed only is only 130, and the petro engine is 3 cylinders.

Granted it's only a concept, but 130mph top speed for an exotic car is ridiculous. Doesn't sound like an NSX competitor unless the production version (if they make one) can go a lot faster than that.

The car will happen unless a volcano blows up Japan. honda has too much PR into this now to back out. You didn't see commericals for the HSC or ASCC during the superbowl...

Hey that's why it's being made in America. Tsunami , and Earthquake free Ohio :biggrin:

The only thing that is done (and not finalized yet) is the motor. I'm very confident in this. (they may have a rolling frame to test out the motor)..There are no price point in this car. Depends on the material that is used "Honda special metal", CF, or Alum. Ito-san has already mentioned they do not have to use Alum. All these metal(s) will flux in price as the time get closer to release. 100K, 125K, 150K are fictional "*" numbers made up by Motortrend/and other magazines.

To see 1st pics, plenty of spies that sit around manufactures:

www.autospies.com
www.autoblog.com

I was just on campus a few weeks ago.....

Happy Vtec

Back