• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Rare 2004 NSX Re-Build

Really sorry to hear the news ....

Maybe the community can offer a little help against the hit ... If there's progress on the sills and other parts Shawn?

Keep on Smiling

Rgds, Paul

Last edited:
Yeah they are ready to be produced, I just need to become a vendor on Prime so I can list the secret parts that not to many people on prime have seen.

thanks for all the PM's guys and some good ideas not to name names but thanks.

things will work out had a guy walk into my shop today wanted to know if I work on NSX's LOL

I said look around.... LOL yes sir I do. it was funny. bumps in the road, turn the page to the next chapter hopefully its a good chapter.

if you guys see it up forsale somewhere IE craiglist, Ebay, Autotrader, Dupont Registry etc. please PM me so I can forward it to the correct people.

Its a shame what people do to one another over money. You seem to be taking it well. With that attitubde you'll be on your feet in no time. Keepin my eyes peeled for the stolen car.

lol the first week I was a wreck, nerves were shot, couldnt sleep, drive to shop every few hours checking on everything. it hasnt been fun, but there is light at the end of a very long tunnel uggh.

Very sorry to hear that Shawn, I hope it gets resolved well. In the meantime, I will certainly keep an eye out for that vehicle.

yes its fun, I can have an NSX down to the chassis and not one bolt on the car, in like 2 days. I am a beast. since all this drama, with NSX getting stolen and parts I am installing the long awaited IP cams for me to stream live video of my shop so all can watch me work.

Live stream coming soon.

Can't wait to see the streaming video! very cool.
Eventually that SOB will get what's coming to him. You know you've got support in our community.

Update: CLEAN Florida Title issued 1-18-2013
Title number
#0110799566 VIN is JH4NA21624T000019

so guys if you buy this car its not clean title this is fraud the car is stolen per florida DMV

How did they issue a new clean title to a car that is reported stolen? Or is he just advertising it somewhere as being clean?

the day they issued the clean title on the 1-18-13, we were still friends he took the car as soon as i put the new parts on it.

Last edited:
Shawn I have been overseas for about a month, I just heard what happen. Dang man I am sorry that happened. I hope everything gets better. I know the quality of your work. I got to see 1st hand the before and after of your work. You have a whole community behind you. I hope if someone looks to buy that car, that they come to Prime and post the VIN. I would love to keep business from your former partner.

the day they issued the clean title on the 1-18-13, we were still friends he took the car as soon as i put the new parts on it.

On NSXPrime, on the salvage list within the Wiki, this car was already listed. I figured you probably listed it there. You're a up front guy.

Now the car has a "clean" title? Seems like Florida is the wild west when it comes to title washing.
What do you have to do to get it "cleaned?"

Last edited:
On NSXPrime, on the salvage list within the Wiki, this car was already listed. I figured you probably listed it there. You're a up front guy.

Now the car has a "clean" title? Seems like Florida is the wild west when it comes to title washing.
What do you have to do to get it "cleaned?"

From my understanding it was the state of virgina that never branded the title as salvage, where Shawn bought it from. Either one of two things happened. The insurance company did not total the vechicle, and it was deemed repairable. So the original owner took the money to fix the car, parted out the car, then sold the remains to Shawn, with a clean title ( which he can do. it was his car). Or the Insurance company totaled the car, and forgot to brand it as salvage. Sold it back to original owner, which he then in turn sold it to Shawn. I dont think the sate of Florida washed this title, but that just my opinion.

I am sure he reads these posts so think about why I shouldnt post details......... please guys I will update as time goes on.

But I am an upfront guy I wouldnt want to be the new buyer ya know. Karma is what i live by. do your best in your life and you have no problems when you die LOL

From my understanding it was the state of virgina that never branded the title as salvage, where Shawn bought it from. Either one of two things happened. The insurance company did not total the vechicle, and it was deemed repairable. So the original owner took the money to fix the car, parted out the car, then sold the remains to Shawn, with a clean title ( which he can do. it was his car). Or the Insurance company totaled the car, and forgot to brand it as salvage. Sold it back to original owner, which he then in turn sold it to Shawn. I dont think the sate of Florida washed this title, but that just my opinion.

Someone posted a NSX with the vin# JH4NA21624T000019 HERE on NSXPrime as a salvage vehicle. The listing members name was "Addicted2Racing" whose name it appears to have been changed to "PrideExhaust". I just assumed without checking that it was Shawn. It was not, but I would not be surprised he had. As I said, Shawn seems to be an upfront guy and I am sure is.

I don't know what the facts about the owner trail of this vehicle are but know it wouldn't be too hard to find out if I or anyone else really cared. I don't or I would spend the time and money to find out.

If I had bought a car, repaired it, got it titled and then had it taken by a partner with subsequently the Florida DMV and the Tampa Police Dept. declaring it stolen, like Shawn, I wouldn't say too much here either.
The authorities WILL get to the bottom of this mess sooner or later and blabbing about it here would likely not help or speed up the investigation.

There are a awful lot of questions and some things just don't make sense about this situation but in time it may come to light and I hope Shawn gets justice and is made whole.

I still suspect you can wash a title in Florida. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Yes.. sorry guys, I just didnt think any of the information I posted was relevant to Shawn's situation. I was Just defending the state of Flordia in the title washing case and posting two situations that could have happened. Seems harder and harder to get title washed anymore, unless you ship them to certain states (I have heard) and I did not think Flordia was one of them. Im not 100% sure though, so I will stop talking about what I do not know.

Back