• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Shoes & GT Hood

Found some pics of my car with new wheels from the Evasive Motorsports meet...too bad the car still looks pretty plain.

EvasiveMeet%20015.jpg

P1000318.jpg

EvasiveMeet%20019.jpg

Old Wheels
86050062_l.jpg

Older Wheels
18369353_l.jpg

Sick, sick, sick. Wassup Hugh, this is Darryl, Mike's friend. I dont know about pretty plain man. What you do with the Meisters?

dude, your car looks unreal!

i remember seeing it in person at sheng's party a couple years ago. looked good then, looks killer now.

nice!!! whada ya trying to do, piss off a bunch of S2000 owners???:biggrin:

btw, I kinda like your "old" and "older" rims better:redface:

91 X said:
nice!!! whada ya trying to do, piss off a bunch of S2000 owners???:biggrin:

btw, I kinda like your "old" and "older" rims better:redface:
Georgious car! I think your older wheels looked better. Those new ones just look so boaring. That yellow is screaming for a polished wheel.:smile: BTW... I love the rest of the car.:biggrin:

Pretty Plain?? IMO LOOKS prefect just as is!, please, don't try anything else, your Nsx is as hot as any other NSX or even better!

OScar

Your NSX looks killing with the old rims, white rims don't look right with yellow and of course that's my style:wink:

nsxpurextc said:
Your NSX looks killing with the old rims, white rims don't look right with yellow and of course that's my style:wink:
Haha, those rims aren't white. They are silver. I dont know Hugh, I think the CE's are my favorite. Actually all the wheels look nice, its just what kind of look you're going for. The car looks pimp with the Meisters, but it looks more Japanese style or like a track car with the Volks.

Yeah I was liking the S1's but didnt want to go with an 18/19" set up... and the 18/18 didnt look right nor did the car feel balanced...I like the Meister S2R's cuz it has a fat 3.25" lip on the rear...but didnt like the face hanging out past the lip on the front...so the Ti Silver CE's will have to do for now.

what size/offset are your CE's?

Sexy, she deserve to be on the unofficial cleanest NSX thread. Yellow makes NSX looks even more exotic. I rarely see yellow ones even in Southern Cal.

BTW you got the coolest wheels:wink:

Clean! All the wheels look great on the car.

Are the rear sideskirts aftermarket? After the Meisters they look different... more look flared out. Very nice touch!

Back