• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to the site... turbo help

Hey im new to the site. I own Full Race, a turbo fab shop and hope to contribute to the nsx community. Im getting an nsx very shortly that i think you guys may be interested in seeing how it is built.

if anyone has any turbo questions feel free to ask, i have a significant amount of experience.

great someone new in PHX. do you have a shop? can someone stop by? i have some collector and inlet as well as exhust tubes i need someone to weld up, for an nsx. is this something your shop in PHX can handle?

thanks and welcome

marc

For anyone who's never heard of these guys, here's an example of their work:

k20mani4.jpg

:)

01blacks4 said:
great someone new in PHX. do you have a shop? can someone stop by? i have some collector and inlet as well as exhust tubes i need someone to weld up, for an nsx. is this something your shop in PHX can handle?

thanks and welcome

marc

I do have a shop, its a 10,000 sq foot shop in phoenix, right near 40th and university (almost tempe)

We do not usually do work for customers unless the work is 100% ours. I would be VERY hesitant in using someone elses materials... if you have a real project you are interested in, email me at [email protected] and we may be able to figure something out. The Fab work from our shop is quite good, particularly using our robotic TIG welder.

Nice welds Geoff...

Full Race Geoff said:
Hey im new to the site. I own Full Race, a turbo fab shop and hope to contribute to the nsx community. Im getting an nsx very shortly that i think you guys may be interested in seeing how it is built.

if anyone has any turbo questions feel free to ask, i have a significant amount of experience.

Hey Geoff,

It is a shame we could not work together with Jeff on the Progress Car we were hoping to take on the Saturn boys again.

Mikey

TurboLexus said:
Nice welds Geoff...

thank you, if you look closely the welds at the top of the pics (all the welds on the runners) are robotic welds, and the welds on the collector and wastegate flange at the bottom of the pic are hand welds

Factor X Motorsports said:
Hey Geoff,

It is a shame we could not work together with Jeff on the Progress Car we were hoping to take on the Saturn boys again.

Mikey

Aloha Mikey :biggrin:

i think the landspeed car is coming to my shop next week?

Full Race Geoff said:
Aloha Mikey :biggrin:

i think the landspeed car is coming to my shop next week?

We hurry up and finish that thing, so we can go get a tan:)

Back