• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Newbie in Houston

Lloyd, I think I ve seen your house before, I live close to that area.
Congrats again!
I think that we should start a tradition, that whenever anyone gets an NSX we should go on a celebratory drive.

love the color

Lloyd, I think I ve seen your house before, I live close to that area.
Congrats again!
I think that we should start a tradition, that whenever anyone gets an NSX we should go on a celebratory drive.

Good idea Vince, how about Happy Hour at Fox and the Hound or something similar?

sorry,cody still have my car and the exhaust. Once he brings everything down here I will post the pic. I also have the cantrel air intake system for sale and asking $300 for it. If anyone interested please contact me.
thanks

I'm actually closer to memorial park, but i m familiar with that area.

Lloyd, you and the other newbie Poknow should decide when and where. But we can defintely do Fox and Hounds

Aw man! A twin? Time to get modding. :D

Personally I'm liking the complete blackout idea more and more.

My vote is for Champs on post oak.

Aw man! A twin? Time to get modding. :D

Personally I'm liking the complete blackout idea more and more.

My vote is for Champs on post oak.

Not a twin, quadruplets!

Champs is a good idea as well, the only problem is parking...

I am going to Vegas on Sunday thru Thursday for work but if you want to get together next friday for happy hour (March 6th ) I know an excellent place with a free happy hour buffet, $1.50 beverages, exclusive NSX parking and a great view.

Henry, do you think the boys will like the view? :biggrin:

I am going to Vegas on Sunday thru Thursday for work but if you want to get together next friday for happy hour (March 6th ) I know an excellent place with a free happy hour buffet, $1.50 beverages, exclusive NSX parking and a great view.

Henry, do you think the boys will like the view? :biggrin:

Hell yeah :biggrin:!!! I told some guys about it and they're actually thinking the same thing lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Why don't we call it 'The View' meet

The view meet it is. I'm not sure what time everyone gets off so just let me know what works best for everyone or if we need to adjust date.

* DISCLOSURE- "The View Meet" may not be suitable for people of all ages. If you have high blood pressure, are over the age of 65 or take vigara more than 3 times a week please see your doctor (or Henry GTOneUSA) before attending.

damnit thats the one i was about to buy. I was working on the down payment because i've already got approved for xxxxx amount. was waiting for this week when i come back to town to pick it up. how much did you pay for drive out if you dont mind me asking.

damnit thats the one i was about to buy. I was working on the down payment because i've already got approved for xxxxx amount. was waiting for this week when i come back to town to pick it up. how much did you pay for drive out if you dont mind me asking.

I paid about what they were asking, $56.7k. Been looking way to long and probably let a couple go that i should have purchased. I was haggling over a thousand or two and i missed my opportunity on several awesome NSX's.

It's a great car, u would have loved it! :biggrin:

Back