• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice APEX NSX Edition magazine

Today, I was greeted to a very nice magazine title APEX: The NSX Edition when I checked my mailbox today. It appears to be a very nice coffee table magazine that appears dedicated to the NSX. It appears to have originated from Torrance, CA and from Acura. There are comments from the engineers with photos of the design/build process.

I did not order this and am quite pleased with the publication. I found some of the articles regarding the design/build process quite interesting and has increased my interest in the car.

Today, I was greeted to a very nice magazine title APEX: The NSX Edition when I checked my mailbox today. It appears to be a very nice coffee table magazine that appears dedicated to the NSX. It appears to have originated from Torrance, CA and from Acura. There are comments from the engineers with photos of the design/build process.

I did not order this and am quite pleased with the publication. I found some of the articles regarding the design/build process quite interesting and has increased my interest in the car.
Have you attended NSXPO this year?

solidol, unfortunately due to the demands at work, I was unable to attend NSXPO.

After reading the other posts, I noticed mine had a unique number as well: No. 03 0242
So, from the small sample of responses, it would seem each is uniquely numbered...maybe?

I'm curious--is the number in red on the back cover the same for everyone's copy or is it a serial number?
Mine says "№ 09 7688".

Mine is № 06 3782. Not sure what that means.

It's a great freebie. I'd like to get a poster of the pic on pages 6-7. Beautiful looking car.

HOW does one get a copy of this magazine?!?!?

I called Acura, they said they are aware of this magazine, but that I have to "contact my local Acura dealership" about getting a copy.

I called the local Acura dealership, but they said they have no idea how to get a copy. They did mention that their GM got one, but isn't parting with it. They said to call Acura...

WTF???

Enough of the games.

Can someone that has one please post the contact information for the publisher / printer of this issue? I'll just contact them directly...

Surprised no one's posted some scans or such. Some really cool photos and insight:

20151126_125902_zpsz4tinktc.jpg

20151126_125748_zpssxs7nbww.jpg

Last edited:
Back