• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nice review of NSX

Back in, Men...

NSX-GUY said:
For all you "backing in" guys :eek: (not counting "special circumstances" of course - wouldn't want to be *un*clear :biggrin: )

Lo and behold he stops and puts his car in reverse. He was BACKING IN to the spot on the right. Frickin' moron. Fortunately I had left enough room (and time) to hit the brakes. Had I gone to quickly pull in (behind him) he probably would have backed up right into my car.
Dear Special Parking Monitor:

This email confirms receipt of your detailed report regarding your recent observation of the above noted near-miss incident. We also wish to thank you for your report - we are pleased to know you are working to fight parking infractions on our behalf. Our hopes are to have additional reverse parking attendants deployed to a parking zone near you ("action photo" included to help you identify our attendants more easily), but until then, please report infractions as they occur.

That is all, carry on - there's nothing to see here.

Attachments

• backing in.jpg
    backing in.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 54
Re: Back in, Men...

queenlives said:
Dear Special Parking Monitor:

This email confirms receipt of your detailed report regarding your recent observation of the above noted near-miss incident. We also wish to thank you for your report - we are pleased to know you are working to fight parking infractions on our behalf. Our hopes are to have additional reverse parking attendants deployed to a parking zone near you ("action photo" included to help you identify our attendants more easily), but until then, please report infractions as they occur.

That is all, carry on - there's nothing to see here.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wait a minute ! Isn't that Herman Edwards ??? :eek:

How on Earth would HE know what goes where and in what direction ???

:biggrin:

Re: Back in, Men...

NSX-GUY said:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wait a minute ! Isn't that Herman Edwards ??? :eek:

How on Earth would HE know what goes where and in what direction ???

:biggrin:
:)

btw, it's been a long month... nice to have a little fun... thx for playing :)
hal

Back