• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

No matter were u park

shawn110975

Suspended
no matter where you park,
no matter how FAR out you park,
no matter what you do,

you get some POS to park right next to you.

with a million other parking spots available they wanted that one.

today wasnt a great day to begin with but this topped the cake.

LOL

2012-05-16_14-26-45_8.jpg

True, true.
Still, the nice thing about that lot is that the parking spots are staggered so that his door could not have swung open and bashed the side of your (cool looking) NSX.
Say, how come you didn't park a few more slots down, tight up against the curb? Only one side would have been exposed that way.

Last edited:
Shawn you realize the Corolla owner is making the same post about you on the Corolla forums.:tongue:

yeah I knew you guys would notice that I was over a little,

I didnt notice till after I uploaded the pic LOL

but do you see how long the lanes are? 2 NSX could fit in one spot

Guess I'd rather have the Corolla next to you rather than that police car next to you with it's lights going.....:eek: Damn your car looks good Shawn.
Jay

Notice the tinted windows and almost tucking tire on the Corolla.... The owner most likely believes his car is as "cool" or "Custom" as your nsx and said "I know this guy wont ding my precious Corolla, I'll park next to him"

Funny..

Two weekends back, we stopped at a place for lunch that closes at 2 pm (it is open 6 AM to 2 PM mostly breakfast type foods... yummy). It was 1:20 pm when we went in to eat, so it didn't have much longer to remain open for customers.

It is in a small business strip with about 5 businesses at the end of a Super Target parking lot. There were lots of spots open in front of the strip mall (not to be confused with a strip joint).

I figured anybody coming this late would have plenty of spots to park. I parked across at the very end of the Target lot, but closer than I might at other times. There was a pick up a few spots away.

I took up two spots (bad me). We came out and as I pulled away I saw there was a note under my passenger wiper.

At first I thought it might be somebody wanting to hook up about the car, only to find out that I was a dear F-tard, a F-douch bag, etc and ended with a nice F U.

Normally I would sit where I could watch the car, but this is a nice area and I've never had any issues. . . I had to do a walk around to make sure I wasn't keyed.

I chalked it up to jealous. I certainly wasn't parked anwhere that would have put anybody out. There were plenty of spots closer to any business in the area than where I was parked.

Anyway, your NSX is look'n good.

PS. What is funny, is afterward I made a run to Home Depot and there was a new Ford Fusion double parked an an older rusted Cavalier way out in their lot. I parked behind the Cavalier. No issues at the Home Depot Parking lot. All is well :cool:

If possible........

1) Park Uphill
2) Park next to a spot that has a curb, that way you can leave as much room as possible between your car and the other spot.

NEVER park next to a Handicap spot!

Shawn, I know you just wanted an excuse to show off your beauty! :wink::cool:
icon14.gif

Still, the nice thing about that lot is that the parking spots are staggered so that his door could not have swung open and bashed the side of your (cool looking) NSX.
Say, how come you didn't park a few more slots down, tight up against the curb? Only one side would have been exposed that way.

The Corolla owner could have been a car enthusiast like me, who opted to park next to a nice car to "protect" it from other drivers that may not care about dinging a nice ride.

As far as parking against the curb, be careful because it's so easy to curb the NSX. :frown:

Two weekends back, we stopped at a place for lunch that closes at 2 pm (it is open 6 AM to 2 PM mostly breakfast type foods... yummy). It was 1:20 pm when we went in to eat, so it didn't have much longer to remain open for customers.

It is in a small business strip with about 5 businesses at the end of a Super Target parking lot. There were lots of spots open in front of the strip mall (not to be confused with a strip joint).

I figured anybody coming this late would have plenty of spots to park. I parked across at the very end of the Target lot, but closer than I might at other times. There was a pick up a few spots away.

I took up two spots (bad me). We came out and as I pulled away I saw there was a note under my passenger wiper.

At first I thought it might be somebody wanting to hook up about the car, only to find out that I was a dear F-tard, a F-douch bag, etc and ended with a nice F U.

WTF?! :mad:

yup never ceases to amaze me how often this happens. i avoid parking my NSX as much as possible.

Yeah agree with this too! Parked in a huge car park a few weeks ago and in the furthest spot possible, came out and there it was, another car right beside me lol.

this is my clean title NSX it was my first NSX and I will never sell it.

I never did a build thread on my first one.

I think I should have though since everything on the car is 02+
complete interior and exterior minus the bubble eyes and rims:rolleyes:

Last edited:
this is my clean title NSX it was my first NSX and I will never sell it.

I never did a build thread on my first one.

I think I should have though since everything on the car is 02+
complete interior and exterior minus the bubble eyes:rolleyes:

Moar pics!

101120-haz-moar.jpg

I am opening a shop up soon here in tampa

after it gets rollin I will have more time for my personal stuff.

also I have a new baby daughter thats gonna pop out of my wife by next week. so I am tapped out of free time LOL

Back