• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

No Sound

Hey everyone, I've got an issue I could use some perspective on. I took my car (91) out for a drive yesterday, listening to the Brewer game on the radio, all of a sudden the sound from all speakers stops. I thought maybe it was some issue with the station, but no other station, nor the CD player would play any sound. The radio head unit appears to be functioning just fine, as it would tune stations and change discs and tracks. Does anyone have any experience with a problem like this? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Kevin

Given that there are no sounds from any of the speakers, your Head Unit is dead. :frown: More and more of them are dying out. :mad:

Last edited:
Did you check your fuses? This radio system uses a separate amplifier. I think it would be possible for the radio display to work but the amp fuse to be blown. it's worth checking before you declare it to be "dead"

Back