• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nominations for hottest NSX

How come i can't see Lotus man's photos?

Guys please don't turn this into the lotusman build thread. Save your questions for another thread. This thread is for pictures. LotusMan please wrap your links in an image code. you had it correct before. Highlight each link and copy. Then click the little square yellow icon up above and it will open in new window for you. Paste your image links inside that window and hit okay. Thanks.

Hello TURBO2GO,

I appreciate your assistance and I apologize for the original thumbnails. Hopefully the following pictures will suffice. I am LotusMan AKA Damon and I am the very proud owner of this historic Black Carbon Fiber Widebody NSX. This car was recently upgraded from the standard NSX powerplant to a Science of Speed 3.5L Twin Turbo Stage 3 Engine that was dynoed at a mind blowing 931 at the engine and 820 at the wheel on E85 with additional room to spare. Also, according to several NSX purists it is one of only three "complete" carbon fiber widebody vehicles in the country. Yet these same purists view it as the best example of a carbon fiber designed vehicle through both form and function. It has also been upgraded with a JRZ RS PRO suspension system. The vehicle is still due for several additional upgrades at Science of Speed before it is released for both public "staring" and rubber burning sessions. :smile:

Stay Tuned and thanks for allowing me to submit these pictures.

damon1m.jpg

photo1sh.jpg

photo6w.jpg

photo7tk.jpg

photo8xn.jpg

photo5zu.jpg

photo4fa.jpg

damon2n.jpg

Lets see... yep.. fixed.

4shotofNSXontrackVIR.jpg

Just now actually finding this thread:biggrin:

4shotofNSXontrackVIR.jpg

Just now actually finding this thread:biggrin:

Oh hell no!!

I feel nauseous...

I guess I have to treat your ugly car like any other entry. So can you follow the rules genius? post more than one photo? It's a good thing you're a veteran here.

Last edited:
Wow...this thread makes me appreciate being an NSX owner.

Winner(s) should also get an award for "Most $$$ spent on an NSX"

Here is my daily driven Black Beauty.

Car1-2-12001.jpg

Car1-2-12006.jpg

Car1-2-12004.jpg

Car1-2-12003.jpg

Car1-2-12005.jpg

Car1-2-12002.jpg

BUMP. What's happening to this thread/contest?
:confused:

Back