• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Noob

First thanks for having the forum. Found you through looking for a way to put in a double din. With a few quick reads with references to Science of Speed I found what I needed. Traded my '74 454 Vette in on my new mistress, '91 in black. She has 115k and body is straight off the showroom straight. A little leather cleaning and the center glare visor repair will have her tops again. :biggrin:

this is the best site I have ever been on.

even though not many like me for some reason.

I come off as a a-H when I type comments

but I am working on it.

anyway snap some more pics of your beauty

My Daily Driver is a BLK/BLK 92 the best looking of all the colors
( if it clean ) def the worst looking if dirty LOL

welcome to the club

Welcome! Glad you found us. This is an awesome resource for NSX owners, as you've already found out. Please post some photos of your new mistress when you get a chance, even though I know you can't take your eyes & hands off her right now. :smile:

Welcome, tell me when you drive your 91 if it feels like its a 21 yo car:cool: Most folks think it is a new car:eek:

this is the best site I have ever been on.
even though not many like me for some reason.
My Daily Driver is a BLK/BLK 92 the best looking of all the colors
( if it clean ) def the worst looking if dirty LOL
welcome to the club

Shawn, I don't know you all that well, but I like you. You have quite a bit of knowledge on NSX's. I enjoy your updates. You are one of the most active members on prime at this time. I don't chime in too often, but check regularly.

As for the OP... WELCOME! .... my 2nd Corvette was a '74 but with a L48 (bummer, which I blew up, oops), definitely not the 454. But that goes way back... I owned it from '80 to '86 when I ordered a new Trans-AM.

Black sure is sharp when clean... my wife's car is black... the NSX is red which to my understanding is the fastest color. :cool:

Welcome IL,

There is a wealth of knowledge on this board who are more than willing to help!

Had found one in Long Beach Blue, a '04. It is stunning but I like the "mature" mistress. Been around the block and knows how to please. :cool:

...sure nuf, bring a man to his knees......owwwww....

Congrats .. and welcome! As a new owner, you might want to check out the NSX Wiki if you haven't already. You can find it on the red action bar at the top of most pages. It has a wealth of information on troubleshooting, repairing, modifying, etc.
Enjoy!
BTW .. mine is a '91 Blk/Blk as well. As another Prime member said to me at NSXPO in Vegas in 2010, "Black is not a color .. it's a hobby". At the time, we were all admiring how good his Black paint looked.

Welcome to prime.
This is a great website for the nsx.
I've learnt so much being on this site about my nsx.

I dont really like shawn too much myself. lol
Just joking.

Last edited:
LOL

I can only try to make everyone happy with actions.

PM for cheap parts LOL

Back