• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOV 10/2009 and still driving.

Nice weather here in Edmonton allows us to still be driving.
Few years back I only parked her for one month.
Could this be a repeat?
Side note, coming down to Calgary for the nite with the chopper on the back of the truck to take to Pro-Am for service. Staying at the Sheraton Cavalier.
Wheres a nice place to eat with reservations?
Trev

I thought I gave the Porsche the last wash of the season last week. But I've been busy getting it dirty all week! This is fantastic!

if my heater worked i would be driving her daily lol... it truly is a Sunday driver seems like thats the warmest day of the week lately

what is up with the heater man. My fan stopped blowing...it was just a dirty connector down at the blower motor behind the spare tyre up in the bonnet! lol
Trev

I'm still driving mine as well. :biggrin: I have an all day meeting on Friday so I'll probably take it to work. The weekend looks decent ... especially Sunday so I'll keep it out a little longer.

Dan

I had mine out yesterday as well.

Give me a call when you're in town, theres a bunch of good restaurants. If you're down by the Sheraton i can guide you a bit, one of my offices are next door to that hotel. Come down early enough and we'll go for drinks, least i could do for having you check out that Dinan mini for me

Wil

Thanks for the offers.....I am bringing my Lady so the rest of its out....when i come down stag we can drink and party and what have ya.
lol.
Thanks very much
Did you buy the Mini?
Trev

nope - supposedly the guy ended up trading it in at the bmw dealership you were at. Oh well, gotta find my wife another car i guess.

Dan, where you storing yours and how much?
Trev

At a friends place a couple of blocks from my place. They have a large unheated garage and only drive a Civic so lots of room for the NSX. I've been parking the car there every year since I bought it. They don't charge me anything but I get them a case of wine for Christmas.:smile:

Dan

I got a call tonight from a buddy that saw a black NSX get nailed on the north side of Edmonton, ~137 ave. bad front end dammage. I hope it wasn't anyone on Prime!

Last edited:
I am still driving my black beauty and I even blasted out to Banff. Came back and followed a black Lamborghini into Calgary...then a Targa S4 showed up for a haul...and the three of us tore up the road. I tell you...the Targa S4 is a pretty amazing machine...it left the Lamborghini behind in the S turns...I held back as my rear tires are pretty worn...but in the straights I was able to catch up to them. The NSX is definately one of the best purchases I have ever made in my life.

Dam :cool:

I put it to bed for the winter today. :(
Lucky you!

I put mine away A MONTH AGO!

Nowadays I'm just passing the time looking at used cars and spending money on my M3.

Mine is suspended about 8 ft in the air within an anti dust, anti gravity and anti everything else bubble in an undisclosed location somewhere in the World.

It went in yesterday.

Mine is suspended about 8 ft in the air within an anti dust, anti gravity and anti everything else bubble in an undisclosed location somewhere in the World.

It went in yesterday.

Yes, Dave put his car into a condom for the winter - he's been afraid of someone ELSE having "retaliations" with his car...

I'm driving mine today - probably the last time for the winter

I finally put mine into storage on Sunday. Almost made it into Dec.:biggrin:

The way things are going, I could have the NSX back on the road in less then 4 months. Amazing for Edmonon!

Dan

Back