• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-ADV5 Build thread!

After 10 weeks of waiting its finally here.I just got it put on the car and just took some quick shot of the car so I can do a quick post on here.I will take some more picture tomorrow.Car is dirty and I'm about to wash it.This is how the car look before it get WIDEBODY!I will be striping the car apart this weekend.Some of the exterior body panel is sold and getting it ready so when the kit gets it will be ready to go on to get test fitted.Anyway,here is a few quick shot of the car with the wheels on.

09082011010.jpg

09082011011.jpg

09082011006.jpg

09082011007.jpg

OMG WTF? That is totally wicked!!! That is just wow!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

i think its really ugly.. riced out!..

wanna sell it to me? haha cant wait for the widebody bro. One of the baddest nsx with wheels no one got.

if you wanna buy yea sure why not.I can just order something else so it can sit right with the wide body kit :biggrin:

Last edited:
Why isnt your car on the ADV1 website? :cool:

very nice. Any chance you can get a picture of the TCRC side skirts in relation to the rear fender? I just wanted to see how much it sticks out from the rear 1/4 panel. I was going to get the DF Stacy's stye skirts, but these look awesome on your car.

Do you still have the fender liners in, if so does it rub at all? Wow looks great! :cool:

dammm how much was the nsx sold for btw

nice looking car but I think it need a BBK badly to complete the look. Massive wheels and tiny stock brake calipers/rotors don't really go together, imo.

nice looking car but I think it need a BBK badly to complete the look. Massive wheels and tiny stock brake calipers/rotors don't really go together, imo.

That was gonna be one of the next mod I was gonna do but to bad car is SOLD now :frown:

Here is my last NSX with similar side skirt with 19 front 20 rear.Kinda of and idea how it would look.Found it here on prime.I don't remember my last SN password so I had to create another one.Here a few pics of my last NSX with difference sets wheels all 19/20....

7982Picture_0181.jpg

DSCN45571.JPG

7982nsx_vsh_image31.jpg

DSCN45581.JPG

DSCN37531.JPG

7982Picture_0081.jpg

What happened to the photos?? Need to re-host! Need to see what your setups look like.

You still own the photos I assume ;) and since they were taken during your ownership...:)

Back