• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX and Evo

I waxed them both so I decided to take a few family photos. I was going to sell the NSX but I keep changing my mind. Its my third after 2 red 93's and so I figure once you go spa yellow you can't go back.

291976_65_full.jpg

291976_66_full.jpg

291976_67_full.jpg

291976_68_full.jpg

291976_69_full.jpg

291976_70_full.jpg

Great pix. I don't know how you could consider selling that NSX! Sell the evo... :wink:

Your Nsx looks really nice. What wheels do you have on your car, and what sizes/offsets ?

Your driveway looks really steep! Thank heavens you have that piece of concrete on the side of the driveway so you can go up the driveway at an angle and not rip your front bumper off ! !

What wheels do you have on the Evo?

/Stef

NsXMas said:
I'm sorry to see you lose your NSX. May you get another one soon! :smile:

Mine is still in the garage...which makes it worse! I keep looking at it and regreting agreeing to sell it. My wife even got on my case. She said I am nuts to sell it! Kaiser is beautiful, and a tough color to find. Ehh....maybe I will be back like you say:)

Jack

That driveways looks very familiar :smile: I will try to take some family photos but its sold damn cold around here :frown:

supra2nv said:
Mine is still in the garage...which makes it worse! I keep looking at it and regreting agreeing to sell it. My wife even got on my case. She said I am nuts to sell it! Kaiser is beautiful, and a tough color to find. Ehh....maybe I will be back like you say:)

Jack

OFF TOPIC

so you have agree to sell it to the buyer, but the buyer haven't made the final purchase or haven't pick up the car?

anyway hope to see you back soon :biggrin:

I love the Spa Yellow color.
I was going to sell my NSX so I could get my TL. However, my lovely bride volunteered to make payments on it so I could have both.

I noticed that a bunch or us have NSX's and EVO's :smile: Kind of funny, eh... Im not sure about the rest of you guys but I absolutly love my EVO :smile: :smile:

I know this is the wrong place to discuss this but; does everyone else's EVO get awful gas mileage??? I seem to get 13-16 miles per gallon :confused:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I noticed that a bunch or us have NSX's and EVO's :smile: Kind of funny, eh... Im not sure about the rest of you guys but I absolutly love my EVO :smile: :smile:

I loved having my Evo. The only downside was that I had a terrible experience with Mitsubishi that caused me to sell it. All things considered, the Evo was one of the best overall performance cars I have EVER owned. Period. The Evo is fast, handles amazingly, and seats 5 if you have to. Plus it looks badass. How many cars can you think of that you can buy for around $30,000 new that come stock with Recaro racing seats, Brembo brakes, Enkei wheels, a front mount intercooler, all-wheel drive, and a suspension and chassis so well built that you can go right from the showroom onto the track and stomp people that are far better drivers than you. If it was not for my problems in dealing with Mitsubishi I would still have that car. I put 18,526 miles on my Evo in jus over 2 MONTHS, and loved every mile. It is the only car I have owned that came close to being as much fun to drive daily as the NSX.

The NSX looks so freaking small compared to the EVO. I guess I never realized how small it actually is (meaning low)

This is the 7th or 8th EVO Ive had and some of them had been horrible and others PERFECT. Had 2 with terrible transmissions(clutch engagement was very tricky).; replaced a bunch of motor mounts on them and for some reason alot of check engine lights. I just disconected the batt. overnight and the lights went away-old DSM trick. The EVO I have now is my favorite! Black with black leather. The leather Recaro's are unreal and the infinity basslink sound system is terrefic. The sunroof is huge and just alot of fun. I put a blow off valve, full 3 inch exhaust, intake and some hoses and it and at 3200 miles the car is unreal. Unfortunatly someone will buy it and ill have find something else :frown:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
This is the 7th or 8th EVO Ive had and some of them had been horrible and others PERFECT. Had 2 with terrible transmissions(clutch engagement was very tricky).; replaced a bunch of motor mounts on them and for some reason alot of check engine lights. I just disconected the batt. overnight and the lights went away-old DSM trick. The EVO I have now is my favorite! Black with black leather. The leather Recaro's are unreal and the infinity basslink sound system is terrefic. The sunroof is huge and just alot of fun. I put a blow off valve, full 3 inch exhaust, intake and some hoses and it and at 3200 miles the car is unreal. Unfortunatly someone will buy it and ill have find something else :frown:

Doesn't Mitsubishi have a problem with those mods and voiding the warranty?? I know of several people who have had their warranties voided for those simple parts.

Back