• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX and Girls....... Slideshow

Why hasn't someone thought of this sooner?

Here's a slide show of some of the best female and NSX photos I've seen on here on Prime. I'm sure there are dozens of other pics that I've missed and/or have not yet located so if you have or know of any that should be included, PM or email me.

*** I do not take credit for any of these photos as they represent work from many different photographers. This thread simply reposts previous photos in one convenient location. If you are offended by any of the images, or do not wish to have your photos included as part of the collection, let me know and I will remove them.

EDITED: I've tried to keep the selection tasteful but depending on where you are employed (ie. anywhere other than a swim-suit factory), this may NOT be safe for work.

Scroll down if you want to continue. Thanks and enjoy.

NSX Slideshow
<embed src="http://widget-2d.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=ms&il=1&channel=360287970191053101&site=widget-2d.slide.com" width="600" height="500" name="flashticker" align="middle"/><div style="width:600px;text-align:left;">

Last edited:
Someone has too much time on their hands or reallllly needs a girlfriend :biggrin: :tongue:

p.s. I'm just jokin' with ya ;) Cute thread...

.....But a Much Needed Guys & NSX's thread would be :biggrin:. I know we have cuties in here..... so let's see your pics with your cars :wink: Ladiez need entertainment too ... :tongue:

Last edited:
Nice.
iconklatschenan9.gif

Not sure where YOU work ... but unless it's at a swimsuit factory, I wouldn't say that those are all safe for work! ;)

And, by the way, isn't looking at ANYTHING non-work related NSFW?

95gsrturbo said:
Very interesting but can you make the show bigger so pics are more discernable?

I agree... its too small and I don't like the pics going sideways and beside one another. Too hard to really get a good look. :biggrin:

MiamiMermaid said:
.....But a Much Needed Guys & NSX's thread would be :biggrin:. I know we have cuties in here..... so let's see your pics with your cars :wink: Ladiez need entertainment too ... :tongue:

Mermi the ratio here (sadly) is like 100 to one... maybe worse. So any thread made like that by any member would be positively considered gay. I don't think you will see it... lol...

Awesome thread, although you are missing my favorite photo of the girl in the catholic school girl outfit bending over the NSX in someone's driveway. I may be mistaken, but I think she had pigtails too:eek:

Hey i just posted the slideshow to my myspace(haha yea i know). And Well i was very suprised while watchin it to see my ex fiance on it. If anyone knows were i can get the pics that would be great I lost my some time ago after I posted them. She is wearing black "boy shorts" that say carmen on them. Shes posing on a White supercharged nsx with a nitrous tank under its type r hood. From the boston HIN show.

the slide show looks awesome... haha... thanks! :tongue:

The Kid said:
Awesome thread, although you are missing my favorite photo of the girl in the catholic school girl outfit bending over the NSX in someone's driveway. I may be mistaken, but I think she had pigtails too:eek:

Oh it is in there. :biggrin:

Picture 58

BTW good screensaver. I was not offended. But I would have been offended if my NSX(+) was not in there :wink: :biggrin:

Regards

Last edited:
TURBO2GO said:
Mermi the ratio here (sadly) is like 100 to one... maybe worse. So any thread made like that by any member would be positively considered gay. I don't think you will see it... lol...

Lol!! I know I know (and you're right, I believe it's more likely 1000:1) ... but it sure would make ME SMILE :biggrin: :biggrin:
hehe!! ;)

off hand, Turbo: did you end up deciding on the wing?

nsxtcy85 said:
Hey i just posted the slideshow to my myspace(haha yea i know). And Well i was very suprised while watchin it to see my ex fiance on it. If anyone knows were i can get the pics that would be great I lost my some time ago after I posted them. She is wearing black "boy shorts" that say carmen on them. Shes posing on a White supercharged nsx with a nitrous tank under its type r hood. From the boston HIN show.

Must be a trip seeing an old flame pop up on a slide show. Got your PM...... here's the original link.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58222

Back