• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX and Mount Fuji Yesterday

kye

Contributing Member
Took a drive around Hakone yesterday, weather was amazing and Fuji in full view. Some of the best driving roads in the world. Supercharger was screaming through the mountain roads! Enjoy!
//Kye

Attachments

• IMG_3274.jpg
    IMG_3274.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3285.jpg
    IMG_3285.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3286.jpg
    IMG_3286.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_3310.jpg
    IMG_3310.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_3314.jpg
    IMG_3314.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_3308.jpg
    IMG_3308.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 269
Great photos. Thank you for sharing.:biggrin:

I know those roads well. Hakone is such a gorgeous place to drive. I have some friends working in the auto industry over there and that a popular area for photoshoots.

Have you ever driven to Itto? Fantastic drive and the scenery is breathtaking.

I'll be in Tokyo this summer, we should have a get together with the local nsx boys.

:cool:

Took a drive around Hakone yesterday, weather was amazing and Fuji in full view. Some of the best driving roads in the world. Supercharger was screaming through the mountain roads! Enjoy!
//Kye

Kye,Great pics and kye how are you i was on your last run when carlos got pulled over wish i was there lucky man...........bill :biggrin:

Hi Bill! I remember that "incident" well, fantastic day out, I really miss those trips down highway 1 !!

We are all doing well here, really enjoying life in Japan. Dont get too much time to drive the NSX between work and my 2 year old daughter!

//Kye

Ah, I miss R32's.

My NSX never met the R32. Maybe I can photoshop 2 pics together to make it look like they're sharing my garage. hehe

I mis my R32 as well. Great cars, too bad they're being imported by the dozens into Canada now and being raped by teens. :frown:

Hi Bill! I remember that "incident" well, fantastic day out, I really miss those trips down highway 1 !!

We are all doing well here, really enjoying life in Japan. Dont get too much time to drive the NSX between work and my 2 year old daughter!

//Kye

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::cool:

Kye,

Thanks for sharing. During my last trip to Mt. Fuji, it was really foggy and we barely got a glimpse of its beauty. Must be really nice to drive up there on such a clear day.

Hey Oyagi,

Yeah man, I agree. I've heard of stories up there.

Bestbears, if you want to see the Canadian GTR scene for yourself, head over to my forums at gtrcanada.com. I own and run the Canadian GTR forums. You should check out some of the cars for sale. Prices will shock you.:biggrin:

Back