• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX as a shopping cart......

OK, my wife and I were out cruising in the NSX and she suddenly realizes we need to stop at Costco.....should I be worried? Take a look at these 2 photos and see how well she assessed the size of the trunk and what she could buy.

Attachments

• IMG_1520 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1520 (Small).JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 844
  • IMG_1521 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1521 (Small).JPG
    58 KB · Views: 809
So .... would that be Pizza's for AnneMarie & the LeanCusine's for you Michael? <!--StartFragment -->
laugh.gif

Cairo94507 said:
OK, my wife and I were out cruising in the NSX and she suddenly realizes we need to stop at Costco.....should I be worried? Take a look at these 2 photos and see how well she assessed the size of the trunk and what she could buy.

Your diet reminds me of college. Nothing but frozen pizza's and TV dinners... Tsk tsk...

Oh God, nothing could be further from the truth. This is junk food that we keep in the garage freezer cuz ya just never know when your wife won't be home in time from work and you would have to make your own dinner....I can't cook really. My wife is a serious gourmet cook, she lets me buy that stuff for those times I eat alone. Not that often believe me. Oh, the lean cusine is for her for work lunches and the pizza is for me. Note those giant bags of candy are for her to take to work for her desk bowl that everyone can't pass without grabbing something.

Maybe I have been around here WAY too long... but where is Nick M?

P.S. You can fit a whole hiking pack, a weeks worth of groceries, and frisbees / other equipement in the trunk also. The laptop bag goes on the passenger floorboard. Spring break for old farts. :biggrin: :biggrin:

See ya at Xpo 06.

Cairo94507 said:
Oh God, nothing could be further from the truth. This is junk food that we keep in the garage freezer cuz ya just never know when your wife won't be home in time from work and you would have to make your own dinner....I can't cook really. My wife is a serious gourmet cook, she lets me buy that stuff for those times I eat alone. Not that often believe me. Oh, the lean cusine is for her for work lunches and the pizza is for me. Note those giant bags of candy are for her to take to work for her desk bowl that everyone can't pass without grabbing something.
Are you sure, Michael?
Maybe be all the "gourmet dinner" that you have had all these years are actually Lean Cusine! :biggrin:
Steve

Take some cooking classes. There is nothing better to be good at than cooking IMO. I love to cook good food, oh yeah and eat it too.

White94 said:
Maybe I have been around here WAY too long... but where is Nick M?

P.S. You can fit a whole hiking pack, a weeks worth of groceries, and frisbees / other equipement in the trunk also. The laptop bag goes on the passenger floorboard. Spring break for old farts. :biggrin: :biggrin:

See ya at Xpo 06.

:)

I am in Toronto for a conference (enjoying myself very much thank you!).

Great pictures! Here is my "Ode to Sams Club" with similar results

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19945&highlight=Sams

WalMart3.jpg

WalMart4.jpg

WalMart5.jpg

Cairo94507 said:

I love your avatar!!! I had that pic posted at my work locker back in my college days. WOW! that was more than 10 years now.... :eek:

I always thought that pic was more of my favorite pic of the NSX.

Fast car and a shopping cart at the same time. :biggrin:

supra2nv said:
best thing of all is you cooked it on the way home in the nsx trunk:)~~

That's exactly what I was thinking. Any long drives and all that stuff would at least be thawed out. :biggrin:

That's fabulous! LOL, I thought I was alone when I went to the grocery store, and struggled putting a FULL shopping cart in my car (not the mention, the trunk shocks are out, so I have to hold with one hand) ;) Good Job, Mama!!! K-E-E-P-E-R ! ;)

p.s. I love that shot. I may steal the idea.

Back