• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Buffalo Stampede III "The Wright Way"

This is the list with the latest info. I need everyones payment by June25th. I'm putting the check in the mail on that date. If some one wants to sign up, you must do so by June 25th. If you have any questions let me know.
Hawk XL PAID
Hawkette L PAID
Passline XL PAID
Passlinette L PAID
Clem L PAID
Lori L PAID
Tony D. L PAID
Bags S PAID
RSO34 L PAID
RSO34 1/2 M PAID
Climberao XXL PAID
Roberta M PAID
RPM217 M PAID
MrsRPM217 M PAID
The Big E XL PAID
The Little E M PAID
Ozone XXL
The Don L PAID
Carla M PAID
Mark XL PAID
Sue L PAID
Rahsaan XXL PAID
Hazel M PAID
Chuck XL Paid
Fernande M PAID
Jim L PAID
Barb S PAID
Shawna S

Last edited:
Sorry to delay hotel booked a few weeks ago. Really looking forward to the Stampede. Two reasons to go to Buffalo
1. New Ray Laks Hat
2. See Ron and Ginny

Oh yeah and I wont forget the FLW architecture

It's going to be a fun time as usual :cool:

Last edited:
Hi Ronnie, Did the NSXCA paypal for the $120. in the middle of the .. Was a pain in the butt for a non computer wizard.. Way harder than doing a timming belt & w.pump.. Regards Clem:biggrin:

Hi Ronnie, Did the NSXCA paypal for the $120. in the middle of the .. Was a pain in the butt for a non computer wizard.. Way harder than doing a timming belt & w.pump.. Regards Clem:biggrin:

Clem, have you left yet?:wink:

Two reasons to go to Buffalo
1. New Ray Laks Hat
2. See Ron and Ginny
:

Alan, I hope you didn't start something here that has the potential to grossly extend this thread? :eek:

Here are my 5 reasons for going to the Stampede in the correct order:

1. Hawkette feeding us and awesome hospitality
2. To pee
3. See the "BIG E" and pbassjo san again
4. FLW arch
5. Practice new sign language with Ron

I just made payment thru paypal for two in August at Buffalo Stampede. Barb and Jim, one large and one small shirt. Thanks

For those people who haven't been here, Ray Laks Acura is approx. 1 mile North of the hotel at 7460 Transit Road
I could use a couple of club radios for the caravan.
There is one change to the schedule. Gray Cliff will be at 2:30 instead of 2:00, which will make for a more casual lunch.
I have found a unusual location for a photo op which we can stop at on the way back from Gray Cliff to the hotel.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in Buffalo
Ron & Ginnie:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi........

I live across the river in Fort Erie and would be interested in attending, however I would not need the hotel since I live close by. Can someone PM me a phone number so I can call and find out what this is all about. I'm a Canadian member and also of NSXCA so would be fun to attend.

Thanks,
Shawna

Gecko - you might want to PM the Hawk since he is the one organizing the event though it is well pass the deadline to sign up. We're always interested in having our Canadian friends join us.

Gecko - you might want to PM the Hawk since he is the one organizing the event though it is well pass the deadline to sign up. We're always interested in having our Canadian friends join us.

Not to worry Carla, we've talked and she will be at the Stampede
See you soon :biggrin:

Thanks and looking forward to meeting fellow NSX's and some good old American hospitality!

Looking forward to the "event", looks like this is our "vacation "! We'll have to start a caravan thread soon

Sorry folks officially had to withdraw from the event due to business conflicts:mad:.
Have a great time we will definitely be thinking of you having fun in Buffalo

Catch you next time!

When you get to the hotel on the 3rd, you should find a area for NSX parking only:biggrin:

So I guess I shouldn't drive my Corvette to the event then, huh?
Don and I will just have to share the same car this time. :tongue:

The NSX is wayyyyy more comfortable. The best seats ever!

So I guess I shouldn't drive my Corvette to the event then, huh?
Don and I will just have to share the same car this time. :tongue:

The NSX is wayyyyy more comfortable. The best seats ever!

I'm sure they can find a spot out back. Like Waaaaay out back:eek:

Hi Ron & Ginny; Count Lori & Clem in see you soon.. and in Aug and CO. 2 largNO Roger thats not Too Large :biggrin:
Clem, have you and Lori left yet.................
I hope so, don't want you to be late!!!!:wink:

If anyone is coming up mid day Friday and would like to kill some time and take a nice drive along the Canadian shores of Lake Erie, I can lead a cruise......I live in Fort Erie and will be joining you Friday and Saturday. Just remember your passport............if interested we can do a 2 hr drive to Cayuga and back to the Peace bridge along Lakeshore Road. Just send me a PM or post a reply.
Shawna

If anyone is coming up mid day Friday and would like to kill some time and take a nice drive along the Canadian shores of Lake Erie, I can lead a cruise......I live in Fort Erie and will be joining you Friday and Saturday. Just remember your passport............if interested we can do a 2 hr drive to Cayuga and back to the Peace bridge along Lakeshore Road. Just send me a PM or post a reply.
Shawna

Ordinarily, my wife and I would take you up on your generous offer, .........but after driving 7 hours to get up there...................I don't think so. We look forward to meeting you!!!!:eek:

Great evening tonight, thank you ron and Ginnie :)

Absolutely, and nice to have met most of you........see you in the morning

Back