• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Camber Kit Before and After Photos

KooLaid said:
I'm thinking you better make ALOT of em! LoL, supply and demand, and demand is MONSTROUS at the moment.

It's what I have been saying for years. I even told SOS they needed to come up with something. I completely agree they need to make a first run of maybe 100 units.

Include me please. Tim

Gratis second opinion

Thom said:
I'll release some information on the kit's features when the Provisional patent is fully submitted. Upon a USPTO "Patent Pending" allowance of display on the item I'll post it. Thanks for the interest.
PM me - let me know if you'd like an Intellectual Property attorney to look over the provisional patent application - no charge - before submitting it. Even if you have a good attorney it does not hurt to get a second opinion.Peace,Ivaj

I'm interested if I can use it with stock spring and Bilstein HDs set to the lower shock position about a 1- 1.5" drop, perfectly streeatable, camber just out of spec on one side, just in spec on the other. Improved ride also less jouncing on uneven surfaces.
I have a 2004 car, fyi. No problem if the kit is not DYI I'll have it installed this fall winter before I put the 4 studded snows on it :)
Ivanj

Last edited:
Had been following this since the original Thread.

Just had a chance to following my car (with Mikey/Factor X behind the wheel) this afternoon. The picture from behind is pathetic. Can almost swear I saw moments of air time under the outer edges of them 315's and he was only doing 5mph turns.......... Any update on this Camber Kit?

Best Regards
Paul

4645Release_8-med.jpg

I'm working with a local manufacturing facility to have the parts made. Being the little guy in their scheme of things doesn't make for a quick turn. I'm still working with them to get the first-off parts streamlined. This facility will be able to reproduce the parts as designed and fabricated just need to stay on top of them. I’m hoping this can be accomplished in the next few weeks, then I can have the first run produced. When the first run of parts is complete I'll take pictures and post. Sorry for the delay...

Thom said:
I'm working with a local manufacturing facility to have the parts made. Being the little guy in their scheme of things doesn't make for a quick turn. I'm still working with them to get the first-off parts streamlined. This facility will be able to reproduce the parts as designed and fabricated just need to stay on top of them. I’m hoping this can be accomplished in the next few weeks, then I can have the first run produced. When the first run of parts is complete I'll take pictures and post. Sorry for the delay...

Can you accept deposits already?

Shumdit said:
Can you accept deposits already?

I'm making a list of those who have mentioned interest. The first run will have 25sets produced, and you're name is in that first 25.

Now, before I go forward with the first full production I will show some photos of the parts. It will show the actual part installed, before and after, with a brief explanation of its application. This way, those who were concerned of the construction and materials of the part can be appeased or appalled by the product. I will also try to include the explanation of the second generation camber kit, which will not be a DIY install. This 2nd Gen kit will have more parts and be more refined for increases in camber.

Thom said:
I'm making a list of those who have mentioned interest. The first run will have 25sets produced, and you're name is in that first 25.

Now, before I go forward with the first full production I will show some photos of the parts. It will show the actual part installed, before and after, with a brief explanation of its application. This way, those who were concerned of the construction and materials of the part can be appeased or appalled by the product. I will also try to include the explanation of the second generation camber kit, which will not be a DIY install. This 2nd Gen kit will have more parts and be more refined for increases in camber.

Thanks for the continuing updates.
PS- Have you hired a body guard?

Thom said:

Thom do you have a projected price on the kit(s)? I'm very interested, I'd like to know the approximate cost before I commit 100% :biggrin:

Thanks,

RudeBoy_baby_NSX said:
Thom do you have a projected price on the kit(s)? I'm very interested, I'd like to know the approximate cost before I commit 100% :biggrin:

Thanks,

Based upon the first post in the thread, he said projected cost is 350-400.:smile:

Thom,

I PM'd you. Count me in. BTW, I'm in Plano.

Put me down on this list.

I'll just drive to Dallas and let you guys install it

Looking back on it; the "list" should have been for those who did not want the kit.:smile: :smile: My tires are begging for the kits to be released.

heretic said:
Looking back on it; the "list" should have been for those who did not want the kit.:smile: :smile: My tires are begging for the kits to be released.

yeah, that list would prolly be shorter, huh?

J

Back